Guys, what do you think, who is more likely to get rejected? A 10/10 girl or a 10/10 guy? [HOT PICS ;) ] ?

Let's say that a 10/10 hot girl is picking up guys. Regular guys. She would do INCREDIBLY WELL. There's no doubt about it.

Then a 10/10 hot guy is picking up girls. Regular girls. He would also do pretty good, but not as good as the 10/10 girl picked up guys. That's also pretty clear.

But my question is, what if the 10/10 hot girl asked 10/10 hot guys out, or 10/10 hot guy asked 10/10 hot girls out, who is more likely to get rejected?

Let's say that the girl looks like this: Guys, what do you think, who is more likely to get rejected? A 10/10 girl or a 10/10 guy? [HOT PICS ;) ] ?

And the guy looks like this:

• The 10/10 hot girl is more likely to get rejected by the 10/10 guys.
  • The 10/10 hot guy is more likely to get rejected by the 10/10 girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofcourse the answer is B! Look at this virgin ignorant guy voting A! I wish it was A, the reality is B! @JuicyCat04 is 10000% right!

And @YummyLady you are 10000000 times sexier than this girl here on the pics. U can get ANYBODY!

Most Helpful Girl

• The 10/10 hot guy is more likely to get rejected by the 10/10 hot girl, here is why:
    1) no matter how beautiful guys are, girls are always more beautiful than them
    2) girls are more picky, especially if she is hot. While a guy, even though he is hot, he won't reject a girl, he'd be happy to f anything on 2 legs, just for the score.
    3) a 10/10 girl is LITERALLY on the top of the food chain aka dating chain. She can get ANYBODY!
    4) there is just this phenomena about hot girls that intimidate the WORLD around them.

End of story.

• You seem to have a very narrow view of genders. If all you have posted there are true then we shouldn't have any miserable hot girls around and yet. That being said, it's not like I disagree about the guys being more likely to get rejected, I'm just tired of people harping on guys being happy to f anything on 2 legs and girls who sleep around being labeled sluts while the guys are conquerors. If it's about sex, girls sleep around almost as much as boys in my experience and yet there are people who will always exhale one above the other, it's stupid.

• A woman's beauty is only as powerful as a man's weakness for temptation.
      Unless I believe she is a good person, a woman has no power or influence on me no matter how hot she is. Also, to assume men will fuck any woman is absolutely wrong.

• you forgot that girls are not so much into looks as much as guys are!

What Guys Said 15

• Guys base an incredible amount of weight on how hot the girl is so when it comes down to it, he is most likely to be rejected.

The hot girl has other criteria in mind and can be more selective because she is what is sought after by the majority of men who let looks be there main objective.

It is not to say that the 10/10 girl will not be rejected by a less than 10/10 guy that she likes, simply because he has a brain in his head and realizes appearance is not everything!

• Just for the record, in my opinion, you're closer to a 10 than she is. But generally girls seem to careless about looks less so the guy is more likely to get rejected (not that either of them have that much of a chance of getting rejected)

• I believe it would be the same as when any guys/girls of similar ratings seem to be getting together, a tie,

• Obviously the guy because he's a guy.

• The guy for sure. There will always be a girl who will be uninterested. I don't think any guy would resist that 10/10 girl 😍😍

• What about me? Will they resist me? Am I 10/10 too?

• Who ever the lady is I wouldn't want. Her lips look to fake.

• i dont find that guy attractive and the woman lips scare me.

• the guy, for a girl looking good is usually everything she needs to get through life, for a guy thats one heck of a bonus but he needs to have the money, personality, confidence and not some other dude he needs something to make him somehow special, a girl doesn't need to be all that.

• good looks is not enough for anyone get through life. dating is not life and its not even enough for dating.

• @Azara oh you're attractive? wow tell me more about how gorgeous you are , no you're not if you were we wouldn't be even discussing this, the 9s and 10s end up with rich dudes its a fact of life, they can provide better so they are chosen, and no chances are he won't leave her, she will stop being hot in her 50s but he will ne too old and will have somekind of a connection with her not to mention kids so that guy is not going to leave his wife of 20 years for a younger wife.

As for my view of women, no its not crap at all , if anything i see the truth of things i give dating advices to my friends, and they actually work, i know what girls want and seek, i can't read every girls mind but iam doing a damn fine job since plenty of girls like me, Iam not an expert at manipulating girls but i have friends who are, and trust me when i tell you this, you have no idea what you're talking about.

• @Azara you go gal!

• I see someone is into blonds lol. Anyways the 10/10 guy is more likely to get rejected just cause women are less visual than men.

• Hsha good one

In this case the girl has a higher chance of getting rejected. There's many great looking women but not so many handsome men. Easy to find another sexy girl but harder to find another handsome guy

• i have no idea i would think its about even

• 10/10 girls never get rejected. Looks are of the highest importance to guys.

A 10/10 guy could easily get rejected. Looks are secondary to girls.

• There is no one person that everyone is going to say is a 10 out of 10 based on looks alone. To me you are by far better looking than the lady you are using for the example. You are gorgeous.

• Looks count, but isn't everything for most girls. It counts a whole lot more for guys.

• I'd fuck them girls

• I think the girl would more likely be rejected

• 10/10 guy will be rejected more for sure cause of the money factor and stuff.

• I don't get it. What money factor?

• That is the shallowesr conclusion EVER! I don't want TO EVER settle down especially not with a rich guy, because I want to be the one who wears pants and makes more money! I am independent and it will always be like that!!! How dare you accuse ALL girls if a disgusting stereotype?

• Can you not read? I said many girls. Not all girls.

What Girls Said 15

• The girl doesn't even have to be 10/10. Let's say we have a 10/10 hot guy and a average girl. He is still more likely to get rejected.

• I'm gunna eat that man lol.

I voted A but I feel like it's pretty 50/50 though. It depends on their attitude and not their appearance whether or not they'll reject someone.

I'm also not sure what you're asking. Are you asking who is more likely to have too high of an opinion of themselves? Or are you asking who is more likely to do the rejecting if looks are not a factor? Because I think that most poeple, even very good looking people, look for other more important traits in a partner as long as they can be physically attracted to the other person.

• I am asking if this girl on the pic approached this guy and asked him to hook up with her will he reject her?
      Or if this guy approaches this girl and askes her to hook up with him, will she reject him?

Which is more likely to happen? (Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be these people here, just some hot girl and some hot guy!)

• Looks don't really help guys that much in dating. Hot guys get rejected all the time, hot girls, not so much lol

• If you look like this girl, you can get GOD!

• Probably the guy.
    Guys in general get rejected more than girls.

• Why? Girls don't want to look easy...(Society Sucks!)

• for sex the guy. for relationship 50/50.

• I don't find any of them particularly attractive to be honest.

• The supposedly hot girl had her lips enlarged. She looks ugly

• They are a 10/10 ? seriously? ^^
    And I would choose solution B ^^

• Both imho.
    Dont think either are 10/10, and as for her lips it makes her look like a slut xx

• Haha! So sad that you are petty and jealous. How can a physical feature indicate weather somebody is promiscuous or not? 😂😂😂

• @lifeislifeis exactly I am not jealous one bit, just had an opinion on her lips and I stand by what I said. She is very pretty and has a fantastic figure but those lips!

• some augemented lips don't look that aweful. Maybe hers were super thin and she overdone it?

• Ew the girl is not even that attractive ! Her lips are disgusting even worse than kylie jenner. And you picked a guy that wasn't that good looking either lol fail but obvs either way the guy is gonna get rejected most because no offence but guys are very easy oops. I love guys thoughh but it's the truth.

• That girl is gorgeous but her lips look weird, they look swollen... like a baboon ass on her face. I wonder if she has that device where you suck on it and it plumps your lips for a few hours due to swelling, because they don't look normal to me.

Anywho back on topic, I think the guys would get rejected more overall if she's looking for husband material.

• I ll give them a 7 honestly

• LOL the guy is at least not fake unlike the girl (lip augmentation is obvious)

• If you can touch it, it ain't fake! So what if she got her lips done. She is still more beautiful than all of us.

• Well look it for yourself. Look at my profile poc and tell me, please. 😔😔😔

• you can make your upper lip bigger for 3 milimetres but be careful with your upper one because what makes lips with fillers look fake is the upper lip. the more you get them augmented the more deformed they become and will lose its hearty shape. 2 milimetres for the upper lip is enough