Guys, What do you think about her figure?

Rate 1-10
And why

24

Most Helpful Guy

• There are two types of skinny:
    1) Good skinny - the subject is skinny because she eats healthily and excercises regularly.
    2) Fat skinny - the subject is skinny because she eats not-so-healthily, but just eats less food to compensate. The subject also does not exercise enough.

I'm afraid you're type 2. How can I tell? Well your arms are very thin, which means you are not fat, but don't have muscle. In addition, your legs are much fatter than the rest of the body (I am sure they aren't fat in real life, only your other body features e. g waist and arms are so small and non-toned that your legs look fat).

You might be reading this and thinking "what a cunt". But obviously you are insecure in some manner, and what I'm trying to say, If I'm saying anything at all, is that you should start exercising and try a more balanced diet.

What Guys Said 23

• She needs to sit down at a table, eat some food, and then get her ass into the gym and put on a little muscle... looks like the body frame of a 10-year old boy.

4/10

• Looks great to me

• i can only come up with is WOW i'm speachless

• You can't really see it due to the shorts and light

• Seems ok to me

• Too slender for my liking. It's not a bad figure, just a little underweight for me. She's lean, so if she hit the weights a little and put on some padding, she'd be smokin' hot.

• Rate 3/10 cuz of shit lighting yo

• front looks good. can't see her back so i can't really say since her ass is an important feature of her body

• 2/10

But you are skinny OP, which is better than being fat so there's that going for u

• Looks good 👌

• at least a 9, her body looks amazing :D

• 7,5 points

• Nice figure for sure!

• She's Asian I bet

• Looks wonderful.

• 10 is what i would vote for

• average

• 10 I like it

• she looks great thin looking healthy

• Oh you are so lovely :)

• 5/10 ave

• 7.5 out of 10

• 7/10
    naturally nice, but not as toned as it could be. I bet if she put effort in she'd be a 9.

Nothing wrong with where she is, though. Being a natural 7 like that is a good thing. I'd look at her and like what I saw.