169 cm (5'6) and 49 kg (108 lbs), I'm too skinny?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're on the lower end of the spectrum. May or may not be skinny depending on how it is distributed. Your amount of muscle and more.
    Your BMI, just looking at this would probably end up at 17 somewhere which is underweight (I believe 18.5-24 is considered normal?). Keeping in mind BMI is basically nonsense for anyone who is exercising actively it might still maaaaybe help you a little.

Weight usually boils down to whether or not you're healthy and how it looks.

• I have some muscles in my legs and stomach. I my bmi is 17.2

• Well then, lets scratch the inactive idea. You'd be best of seeing someone who professionally works with it. You could always swap up your diet, eat more. Not skip meals etc.

• Yes, I will try.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you are

• how much do you think i should weight?

• I doubt it

• The bigger I was 115 lbs and I looked chubby plus with my baby face I looked like a child

What Guys Said 12

• sounds like it's on the skinnier side but not sure. a picture would definitely help... it's hard to just decide with a height and weight since different people distribute weight differently

• Yes, you sound like a bit skinny.

• Sounds very slim - Hard to tell without a pic

• you are on the skinnier side but if you eat normally then everything should be fine. but difficult to say without knowing how you look

• On paper that sounds a little too skinny but it's hard to tell without seeing you because everyone carries weight differently

• No, you're fine. Pretty much unless your doctor says you need to gain weight, I wouldn't worry about it. Heck, my brother, though admittedly male, was 6'1" and 125 for a while, and his doc never said anything about it.

• Can't say exactly
    But I don't think so 😶

• yeah you sound like your skinny

• That is very skinny. I think if you got to 115lbs that would look better. The important thing to keep in mind is it isn't how much you weigh, it's how you look.

• I'm only 108 lbs but I have big hips and a little belly :(

• You sound absolutely perfect!! I just love skinny girls!

• Thank you :)

• Very true. I hope you start getting the appreciation you deserve!

• Yes, I hope too :)

• You're skinny. I was 108lbs when I was 15 and I'll tell you, I was a skinny kid.

• nice pic?

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on how you look. You sound a bit on the skinnier side, but it's probably working for you.

• I used to weigh 105lbs but doctors told me I was underweight & I'm 167cm. You probably have trouble gaining weight like I did. As you get older your metabolism starts to slow down.

• you have same height like me, and the ideal weight of our height is 52-55. I think you're okay. try to add 3 kg, you'll be sexier

• thank you :)
      but I think I look chubby if I gain weight

• I weigh the same as you but I'm 176 cm, and I look skinny but not unhealthy, so I think you're okay :)

• This should be under the "how do i look" category