Girls, which one has the sexiest body (pics) :/ :) :P?

Pick one. If you dont like the group i put, put a "-" before one you dont like

ex: skinny -skinnyfat or built -bodybuilderGirls, which one has the sexiest body (pics) :/ :) :P?

• Skinny/skinny fat
    7% (4)3% (1)6% (5)Vote
  • Ottermode
    54% (29)50% (18)52% (47)Vote
  • Builtfat
    4% (2)3% (1)3% (3)Vote
  • chubbyfat/Fat as Fatass
    0% (0)3% (1)1% (1)Vote
  • Athletic
    28% (15)39% (14)32% (29)Vote
  • Built/bodybuilder
    4% (2)2% (1)3% (3)Vote
  • Bearmode
    3% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Answer poll, and maybe leave a reason why in the comments
I didn't say chose your boyfriend's body type, but the one you drool over lol

0|1
18|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you doing it for chicks, u never gonna have it brah. That being said, athletic dudes score 8 and aboves while ottermode busy with these average.

0|1
    0|0
    • on the ottermode i think ur right on the average guys thing because most guys can't get to athletic. They might be relating to some average guy they go out with or crushed on. I literally watched this athletic guy flirt with a whole bunch of girls and they liked him. This other girl kept commenting on this guys muscles saying they are nice.

I could be wrong too though

What Girls Said 17

• Athletic is number one for me.

Then the runner ups are: Skinny, Skinnyfat (those are tolerable)---not bad at all.

2|3
    0|0
  • Umm, 2nd to Dwayne Johnson... Brock [below]

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-a-29_1435239509956.jpg

1|3
    0|0
  • 1)! atheltic
    2) ottermode

0|2
    0|0
  • Athletic.

0|3
    0|0
  • Ottermode, built fat and skinny fat typically.

0|1
    0|0
  • AcH! Too many options. I need to be able to choose two! My other pick besides otter mode would have been built fat... just an fyi

0|1
    0|0
    • (i just picked random girl to ask)
      Why do some girls put built fat over athletic (both have muscle is similarity)

• Well personally I feel like while an athletic guy is fun to look at, you can't really cuddle with him. He's all hard planes and edges. But if you date a guy who is 'built fat' you get the best of both worlds. Soft and comfy and strong muscles.

• Athletic or ottermode.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like both athletic and ottormode

0|2
    0|0
  • Skinny athletic.

0|2
    0|0
  • For me it's
    1) Ottermode
    2) Athletic
    3) Skinny
    4) Builtfat
    5) Built
    6) Bearmode
    7) Fat

0|1
    0|0
  • Ottermode.

0|1
    0|0
  • Athletic 😍

0|3
    0|0
  • Ottermode

0|1
    0|0
  • Got to be s bodybuilder every time for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ottermode or athletic

0|1
    0|0
  • Ottermode is perfect. I like athletic too but I'm not too crazy about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Vote E: Athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ladies if you don't say Athletic, you need to just fucking re-evaluate your lives, srs lol

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean "built" right? Your muscles look a lil' too big to be "athletic" lol

• Show All
    • @Smmyskittles "I noticed you, that should say it all." Hahahahahaha!!! Love it, love it

• Well, yeah, I always see room for improvement in myself but never let it eat me up.

Lol, wonder if that's a blimp I see or just your ego from stroking it. ^.^ The world may never know!

• I like ottermode - Fit without all the muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • All women hate fat men, I know cause I'm fat and ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • are you trolling? I mean your username and also your comments are always negative. Do some research, probably watch hodgetwins videos on buring fat since they gain weight then burn fat for competitions. This just makes me mad now

• Show All
    • Actually he had less money, lower education, a bad family situation.. I could go on but I won't. I loved him for him. Yeah he was overweight and should have probably lost weight for his own health but that didn't change how attracted to him I was. I'm not sure what other proof you want but you seem quite negative about overweight men in general which I suggest you avoid.

• @KittieCat You do realize I'm overweight right? I know how it feels. You were attracted past tense same with I loved him. Overweight guys are the guys that women sucker in because they were dumped by someone thinner and better looking.