I'm worried I have a problem with dark circles under my eyes and crooked teeth. Do you think this is true? What can I do about them?

Most Helpful Girl

• No dark circles, teeth aren't too bad either. I'd be more worried about the fact your face resembles a pepperoni pizza at the moment.

• this comment clearly supports the notion that people are more negative towards others when they have been insulted or belittled, "anonymous" go love yourself and you'll see that there's no need to be a troll... Karma, Karma, karma

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't look too bad - Try and get plenty of rest and drink lots of water for eyes - Teeth, check with a dentist about braces.

What Girls Said 4

• It's probably just allergies. My best friend had dark circles for the longest time but finally learned that it's because of allergies

• you don't have dark circle, you're ok. and I think your teeth is okay, but if you want, you can get a braces

• Concealer.👌

• Looks okay to me

What Guys Said 1

• You don't have dark circles that are noticable. you're teeth are white and straight, not crooked at all.

Im also being honest, im not saying this for the "sympathy and kind" shit.