Guys, LAUGH OPINIONS?

Does a girl's laugh attract you? Can some be bad? Can it be a turn off

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy people are always likable usually but it depends on the circumstances. Generally a girls laugh is a good thing but if she's doing it and there's no obvious reason for it, it can make us guys self conscious (it does me anyway). I wonder what you're laughing at and is it me (in a bad way)? I've learned girls laugh sometimes when they are uncomfortable or just when they're really happy about something but it always triggers those feelings for me. So, in those times it's a turn off because I think you're laughing at me.

What Guys Said 10

• yes and yes and yes. I've never had a turnoff though. The turnoff for me is more of if they talk too fast, don't know when to stop talking.

• No, a girl's laugh doesn't attract me.

• Sometimes it can but on a subconscious level it gives off a warm, friendly vibe which is a good thing

• As long as it's not weird

• I don't really like obnoxious laughers, but I do like girls with either cute or funny laughs.

• i dont think so that a girls laugh can be a turn off for me.

• Yeah, some laughs are adoreble, they can be a turn off if they laugh like janice from friends lol

• Love it, nothing is more heartwarming for me than making a girl laugh.

• I am neutral.

• Yes if she was really loud and like an old woman i don't like it