Should I change my icon to something that is not my face?

So someone called me ugly via PMs and I played it off as if i didn't care, but on the inside and really hurt and I don't know if I should change my profile pic to a dog or something. I don't know... I just feel crappy today.

• Change it to something that is not your face. 😨
  • Keep your face as your picture. 😇

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Waaahh!!! I accidentally chose wrong option... well you look good, and you have such beautiful skin too! (Ughh! I feel jealous of beautiful skin)
    Whoever told you this is clearly thinks that everyone who matches their beauty standard is beautiful, clearly that is not true, people who might not look good to one person may look good to others.

What Guys Said 14

• If you change it then the ass hat that said that wins.

It's hard to just ignore the random venom that comes out of some strangers mouths but just remember they are just trying to make others feel as insecure as them. Don't let them. If you feel bad just ignore your own profile picture for a little while and get your confidence back.

• Keep it. It's the opinion of ONE person. We'll all find people who will think that we're ugly in our lives.

• Keep it, don't let them win. If you get harrassed again, report it.

• You are letting that person win if you change it - Really how you look is irrelevant, you had your pic for a long time now without overthinking it don't let one trolling comment get to you.

• tell them to fuck off and don't give a shit about what some random asshole on the internet said. He probably said that to exactly achieve this... hurt you. By asking this question and removing your pic you give him exactly what he wanted.

• Keep your profile pic...

• You're welcome to change it to my face.

• And as far as the negative 'fan mail' is concerned, don't take it to heart and focus on those saying you're hot stuff instead!

• You look pretty for me really.

• Fuck em. You don't need to hide from anyone.

• Do NOT listen to rude, immature people. Keep your face up there. 👍🌈
    Whoever called you ugly should change THEIR profile pic to a dog (or a jackass).

• your face is pretty attractive.

• keep your face.

• Ouchh. no, keep it. It's you and what what best represents you is you :)

• Just tell them that their opinion is ugly.

What Girls Said 17