How's my bikini body?

I never wear bikinis because I am self conscious about my body. I guess it comes with the age. But, the other day, my best friend said that she loved my body and that I should be comfortable in it. I love her and all but I am afraid that she might be biased.

How is my bikini body?

Please no brutality, but I would like honesty. Rate my looks too?

Thanks for helping a girl out!

How's my bikini body?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 55

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• You have a nice bikini body but I really wouldn't post any more of these pics.
    You don't know in who's hands they'll end up. #creeperpedophiles.

• You should be asking "How are my grades? What do you think of my essay?" since those are the things that where other people's opinions actually matter.

• Holy shit. Your body is amazing. I wish I could have that, but I've gotten much too attached to my rolls to let them go. <3

• If you were actually insecure about your body and/or fat you wouldn't dare post a picture.
    Just be honest with yourself admit that you are here to get narcissistic supply

• I actually would dare post a pic because I trust GAGers to be honest with me. So I will be honest and I am going to admit that I am NOT here to get a narcissistic reply. Compared to my friends and other models, my body does not look great. Actually, at times I am so self-conscious that I harm myself. So if you are here to judge my intentions on posting bikini pics... then please leave.

• your face screams I think I am all that and a bag of chips but your body looks just fine

• Your stomach is goals. You look great.

• You look great :D

• You re kidding... 😠

• I can tell ur feeling yourself.

• Well aren't you just one of the prettiest girls on GAG 😍😍😍😍😋

• You look really good. But I'm guessing you already knew that😉

• It looks pretty underage.

• Great!

• Better than mine xD

• If you lived where i live you should wear a parka XD

• Why the fuck are you self conscious? You're gorgeous

• Looks fine to me

2 private opinion(s)