How's my bikini body?

I never wear bikinis because I am self conscious about my body. I guess it comes with the age. But, the other day, my best friend said that she loved my body and that I should be comfortable in it. I love her and all but I am afraid that she might be biased.

How is my bikini body?

Please no brutality, but I would like honesty. Rate my looks too?

Thanks for helping a girl out!

How's my bikini body?

2|8
20|56

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 55

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• You have a nice bikini body but I really wouldn't post any more of these pics.
    You don't know in who's hands they'll end up. #creeperpedophiles.

3|3
    0|0
  • You should be asking "How are my grades? What do you think of my essay?" since those are the things that where other people's opinions actually matter.

2|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit. Your body is amazing. I wish I could have that, but I've gotten much too attached to my rolls to let them go. <3

1|2
    0|0
  • If you were actually insecure about your body and/or fat you wouldn't dare post a picture.
    Just be honest with yourself admit that you are here to get narcissistic supply

3|0
    0|0
    • I actually would dare post a pic because I trust GAGers to be honest with me. So I will be honest and I am going to admit that I am NOT here to get a narcissistic reply. Compared to my friends and other models, my body does not look great. Actually, at times I am so self-conscious that I harm myself. So if you are here to judge my intentions on posting bikini pics... then please leave.

• your face screams I think I am all that and a bag of chips but your body looks just fine

2|0
    0|0
  • Your stomach is goals. You look great.

2|1
    0|0
  • You look great :D

1|0
    0|0
  • You re kidding... 😠

2|0
    0|0
  • I can tell ur feeling yourself.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well aren't you just one of the prettiest girls on GAG 😍😍😍😍😋