Does the head become bigger when u get famous lol?

I have noticed quite a few famous people seem to have bigger heads now than before

A. Francisco LachowskiDoes the head become bigger when u get famous lol?

B. Siddharth Malhotra

C. Zyzz

(guy at the left)

And tons of other examples

• You might be getting on to something we never noticed before
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Its just the people they are around
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • It increases marginally even after puberty
    7% (1)11% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • Its the hair, brah
    36% (5)11% (1)26% (6)Vote
  • What a dumb boy to ask this question
    50% (7)78% (7)61% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
A girl i know met harry styles and she said even he seemed to have a bigger head but he was tiny during his Xfactor days lol
and lol, even hrithik roshan, i saw his pic with the second guy and he actually had a bigger head than him, with that same hairstyle he used to be skullmogged by tiny actresses during his early days

1|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude I'm worried about you. Your obsession is turning into delusion. Being famous can't literally make your head bigger. How would that even work? A basic knowledge of science and common sense says that's impossible. No one says skullmogged. Seriously you need to quit with this shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • The day I can amog (alpha male of group) Siddharth malhotra I'll stop obsessing over him and leave all this. I am only a couple or inches shorter and have a decent frame too so its all about the looks and filling up my frame. 2 years of gym and some plastic surgeries later this obsession will be over

• Show All
    • I wasted a whole Saturday and I think on the same lines now. I do want to be as good looking as Siddharth but I also want to bank account mog, IQ mog and personality mog him. I can safely say I am at least a 5/10 in looks but a -1 in personality

• I'm glad your thinking more rationally. Start with working on you as a person.

Most Helpful Guy

• What? I am not really sure that can happen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's the hair brah lawl

0|0
    0|0
  • Fransisco 😍

0|0
    0|0
    • siddharth malhotra>>>>>>>>>>chico though, at least to me, i am repulsed by bitchboys,
      i am straight by the way

• In the first pic yeah but the second he just looks too old

What Guys Said 2

• It's probably a mixture of things like weight, lighting, and nearby people.

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe its just me, but i think the second guy actually grew out his forehead, i'm also thinking of getting that done to make my head looks bigger

• Nobody really worries about things like that

0|0
    0|0
    • My head size isn't small by the way, i checked at the gym today, i am normal, neither big nor small