Flat-ish Stomach?

So I'm recovering from severe bulimia and I really messed up my metabolism. I workout frequently and eat well but because I messed up my metabolism (It'll get better in a few years according to the doctor) I'll naturally be a little heavier then when it will even out. So the fat goes to my stomach which I'm fine with and I kinda think it's cute but I'm curious to how others perceive it because some men/women associate a flat stomach with fitness and health.
For reference my stomach looks like Kim K's with an inch of fat on it (sorry if that's gross lol). Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your stomach will look fine. As you said, with time your metabolism will return to normal and then you can use healthier measures to eliminate the fat if you so choose. A little bit of fat doesn't look bad. :) The important thing here is that you overcame the bulimia and you are now going to be living a healthier lifestyle overall :)

Most Helpful Girl

• that sounds pretty mystical. you dont out on extra weight less you eat more than you need to maintain your idea weight. if you are eating properly then your body is where it should be. if you're eating more than you need than it will go higher. what exactly is supposed to happen in the next few years? .. what does your dr mean your metabolism will get 'better'? eating the same amount your weight will magically change? or that you'll eat less eventually? or be more active?

as for now, if you're active ad happy with your body and at a healthy weight then there's no reason to stress over it.

• That my metabolism will even out. Due to my horrible eating habits it put my body in and out of starvation which wrecked my metabolism and made it slower than what it naturally would be. Now that I'm eating healthy and eating more calories I would naturally gain weight as my metabolism is so slow. Since I'm eating regularly I'm driving my body crazy and it won't be in a starvation mode and slowly recover.

• I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. Thank you :)

• no your right it was unnecessary, you're just asking about your stomach. sounds fine. you're happy with it and guys like curves. :)

What Guys Said 3

• That sounds fine - Keep training and as your doctor says things will settle then the tone will show but as it is sounds normal.

• You do realize Kim k isn't fat right? Lol just skinny with big boobs

• I didn't mean to call her fat just wanted that as a base to something similar to my stomach (hence the 1inch of fat on it)

• A little belly fat looks alright

What Girls Said 0