Prettiest girl in the world but dumber than average or Smartest girl in the world but below average in looks?

I think my looks are average, but plenty of people say I'm talented and smart. Wanted to know what all of you people think! :)
(You get what I mean by smartest and prettiest thing)

• I would rather be or have prettiest girl in the world (atleast in your standards) but dumber than average
  • I would rather be or have smartest girl in the world (or almost smartest) but uglier than average in looks

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how agreeable they are in other respects. Intelligence is like a weapon, if the person wielding it is nasty or unpleasant they are that much more capable of being effectively nasty or unpleasant and I'd rather have the good looking one.

Assuming they are both nice people the smart one.

What Guys Said 7

• You are leaving out a 3rd factor: Kindness.

Of course I would like a stunner, but if she isn't kind, I will go with the smartie.
    Of course I would like a smartie, but if she isn't kind, I will go with the stunner.

• But if they were all kind? It's okay I don't take any of your options offensively! :)

• That would be amazing. Call me cynical, but I have a general rule: "Attractiveness, Intelligence, Kindness--Pick any two."

• Hard to say - A lot depends on how I connect with her - It has gone either way in the past

• I wish you could see average age of the people voting. Id bet the shallow people going for looks are younger.

• It's always nice if she is smart, but to be honest good looks win every time. Especially since I will be able to pay all the bills anyway.

• would depend on her character. being dumber than average doesn´t make you a bad person.

• Average looks
    Awesome personality
    And I'm gonna kill everyone for her 😂

• smart is dumb I mean they are nerds

What Girls Said 0