What do you think of girls that wear bikinis that can see their nipples?

so I have a black bikini that I really like but when my nipples are hard they appear ( I have small boobs), do you think I should wear another bikini or just let it be
not me

Most Helpful Guy

• Every mammal on earth has nipples, there are quite literally BILLIONS of them out there - people REALLY need to get over them!

Anyone who has any kind of issue at all with the fact that under some circumstances there is evidence that you too possess a pair is a feeble minded imbecile - there's nothing immodest, inappropriate or otherwise wrong with being able to see the shape of a nipple in a bikini, it's completely fine. If you like the bikini, wear it - and be proud of the fact that you're not as tiny brained as the small minority of people who might have a problem with it. The problem is their brain, not your top. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Some things should be left to the imagination, I'll never understand this bare all generation. Next generation will be asking. "This bikini shows every labia fold of my vagina, is it OK to wear to the beach?". Every guy will answer "its ok, i like it... every mammal has a vagina and they show it".

What Guys Said 46

• Depends on where you will be. If it is a church social, it would probably be best to wear a different one. At the beach you are probably fine with this one.

• It is how much you like the bikini compared to the discomfort you feel with your nipples showing - Small breasts with prominent nipples will show through an awful lot of bikinis - I don't have a huge issue with it personally, it is just a natural thing.

• Nipples happen. Fabric can only hide them so much, and if they get hard, for any number of reasons, they become visible.
    I don't think it's a big deal, but it is something I know I don't mind seeing.

• It can be unattractive at times. In some situations. What's most important is how you feel about it and if it's acceptable in the situation you will be on.

• I think God bless them.

• depends on what your going for. i personally understand that certain things are unpreventable, trust me! but if you want to be respected and not seen as a sexual object your best bet is to find a bathing suit that doesn't have your nipples popping out. (i dont mean that in a negative way)

• No complaints.

• Personally, i think its hot, most guys will haha, but it depends on the occasion, if your with guy friends, they may perv on ya, if your with family its up to you if your comfortable with them seeing, in public you probably should wear something extra because there's a lot of creeps out there

• I am comfortable with it but I don't know if people are hahaha

• Well you could do test runs with them, like wear it a couple times if no one says anything then your good to go, if it was me around a family member or friend or past a girl at the pool who had erect nipples i wouldn't be bothered by it, its a natural occurance

• But if you feel comfortable with it go ahead and wear it, plus with black tops itd be a bit less noticeable from afar

• It's sexy.

• Nipples are a normal natural part of your body, you should always appear natural in a bikini or T shirt, you obviously are lucky that you don't need a bra, apart from having to wear a bikini top sometimes. Let your nipples be free, you will be admired by most people, except the uptight religious cretins, ignore them.

• It's no big deal you see it all the time no one should take any notice.
    As someone else said before you have to do what makes you happy and comfortable no one else.

• i'm totally fine with it :P

• From a guys perspective it's sexy as hell. In reality it's a thin layer of material covering your boobs, of course erect nipples will show through.

• I think its fine. If guys have to deal with overage secretaries showing camel toe, we can deal with female nipples. Most times it's hot in a good looking girl.

• if you dont feel comfortable in it then wear another bikini, i would suggest you to wear another bikini by the way.

• You call those boobs *small*? Or is that just a sample picture to show nipples through fabric?

• That is so hot. I have no problem.

• Get nipple shields if it bothers you.

• I doesn't bother me but maybe it bothers other people

• If it bothers you that it bothers others get shields.

• it's not like we don't know you've all got nipples. not a big deal.

• i donĀ“t really mind.

• leave it be. it is really awesome to see the girls nipples like this, even better if the white bikini were to be wet.

• won't mind seeing her nipples at all baha she's hot

• Confidence is key. Nipples get hard, just kp going about your business like it does not matter. Either its cold or your aroused can't always help how your body responds to things

• They're just nipples, if people find them offensive its their problem and they can look away...

• i find it sexy xD

• nah i have seen worst things in the world :)

• I love it, your sexy!

• Just let it be. Be urself i love seen nipples under bikinii😜😜😜

• If you are comfortable with it then let them be

• I think its very sexy. I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think anything of it.

• Omagawd! A nipple! Quick everyone, lose your minds over it!

• I wear skimpy almost see through bikinis i love when a dad wslk by me when im siting at the bar and stares right at my camel toe

• I think if its a family place, definitely no. But if it is good for then thats alright

• I wouldn't want my nipples showing in public lol save that for the bedroom! Can't u just find a bikini that has a bit of padding there's plenty of them out there!

• well that makes the guy want to get to the bedroom faster

• don't care honestly. That's happened you can't help it

• I don't care at all. I have them too