Whats the difference between PRETTY, CUTE, SEXY, handsome and BEAUTIFUL?

Like what do you call a person you actually like vs someone you see on the street.
For me, I'll call a guy handsome if I see him on thw street. Cute when I actually like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy is if someone through their physical appearance our just the aura around them sexually stimulates a person. Pretty is if they are attractive in a sense. Beautiful is a mix of sexy and pretty. They are sexually attractive but they're attractive in other ways as well like emotionally attractive. I think cute and pretty are fairly interchangeable.

As for handsome I don't know I don't look at other guys and think that or think about it at all so that's for someone else to decide.

Most Helpful Girl

• It has to do with how the person feels about the other person at that moment

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty: a woman that's attractive, but nothing special. (Also, pretty can be used as an escape for when the girl isn't attractive, but you don't want to hurt her feelings).

Cute: a woman that's attractive, and have this adorable vibe that just makes you want to kiss her, and hold her. (Also, cute can be used as an escape for when the girl isn't attractive, but you don't want to hurt her feelings)

Sexy: a woman that is sexually attractive. She has a hot body and an attitude that is sexually inviting.

Beautiful: a woman that makes your jaw drop when you see her. She can also have a cute vibe, but she's more attractive than just a cute girl.

Gorgeous: max level of beauty. Can't top that. Like with "beautiful", she can have a cute vibe, but physically, she's the most attractive a person can be. Every guy wants a gorgeous girl.

• Sexy only used for having or wanting to have sex pretty means u look so fine cute means pretty but in a funny kind way handsome is used for men while beautiful means gorgeous

• As a man, here are some examples that i consider:
    Females:
    Pretty: Megan Fox
    Cute: AnnaSophia Robb
    Sexy: Lizzy CaplanMales:

Males:
    Handsome: Pierce Brosnan
    Beautiful: Johnny Depp

• I must admit that all these words are roughly the same for me - I tend to use cute for younger girls probably pretty for slightly older and then beautiful/attractive for adult women.

• Uh they are all same?

• Point of View and tastes i would say

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0