Why makeup is needed?

The video speak for itself. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If she wears no makeup she will be judged and called gross, or told to wash her face and if she wears makeup she'll be judged and called fake, false advertiser etc. You can't win so do what makes you happy and feel confident makeup or no makeup. At the end of the day people who truly love and care about you will accept you both ways. Fuck errrrbody else.

What Guys Said 6

• These kind of videos scare me when I see how much power make up has, but I still think make up is good. it's not really needed but rather wanted. (I am sure this is what you meant.) I think make up is used for a similar reason people read books or watch movies. It's a slice of a fantasy world we bring into our regular one. I have heard that many girls have a lot of fun with make up as well. I don't really blame anyone for using make up to hide any facial irregularities. When used like in the video it might be quite a shock when you see the real face underneath but sometimes when there isn't lots to "make up" it's a pleasant contrast. By the way to those saying they can't wait to see what stupid things guys will say, stop posting stuff like that. It doesn't help or answer the question.

• exactly. and since the majority of women do wear makeup, if a woman doesn't wear makeup they are labelled as someone who doesn't take care of themselves.

• I was unaware of that labeling. I have heard about the deceit one but not the, not taking care of herself. Whatever the case I am pro make up.

• That's some seriously artistic skill right there.

I do wonder how her skin breaths with all that crap on though... that can't be healthy for your skin and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a contributing factor for the reason she needs to wear it all in the first place.

Which would make sense... the beauty industry selling products that further impact the need to purchase more of said products. It would be a lot like why everything nowadays breaks after 5-10 years while things from 30-50 years are still going strong.

• maybe, but some acne is just hard to fight off, regardless of makeup or not.

• I wouldn't know much about that... only ever had some minor chin acne back in my mid-teens which didn't last long nor was it in anyway severe.

However, covering it up doesn't particularly seem like the right thing to do in my opinion... from the standpoint of improving your skins health in any case.

• yeah letting it breathe might be the best option

• I'd rather see a chick with her make up on always than to see a chick like that on left Tbh lol I don't get why people bitch about make up, it only make em hotter. You don't have to be with em forever lol

• I'm always defending natural girls because its your body and you should keep it perfect until you died. Those makeup items are destroys your body and its not cool for me.

• i can't wait to hear the dumb shit most of the guys will start saying

• well what do you think about it?

• think about what? makeup? if it makes girls look prettier, go for it. just don't be looking like krusty the klown

• exactly

• Its quite depressing, Dont you think? imagine dating the one on the right, And discovering she looked like the one on the left..

• i guess so. What would you do if that happened to you?

• Honestly? If I fell in love with her personality I would still stay with her ofc, but... Deep down I would feel almost cheated.

I mean. As a dude who can't wear makeup, she would have seen the real me since day 1. Whereas... I would have only Met a... Almost "fake" her you know?

• Yeah I guess so

What Girls Said 4

• Oh, can't wait to read the guys comments about how "women are fake" and "makeup is fall advertising" and "women look better natural"

• I love her, mypaleskin :))

• Maybe its because I don't have any attraction to girls, but when I see before photos I don't really go 😱😷. More so I just be like "she not even that bad." Because i really dont even care about what she looks like. But I know if it was a dude who was ugly I would instantly start saying why and what would make him look better. Or f fudes wore makeup i would be like "eehhads! What in the hell is thid?" Do dudes do that when they see bareface before pictures transform into made up after pictures?

• Its not needed...

• can't you see the difference though

• Yes i can see that the one on the right looks fake, no one looks like that.

• uh no the makeup is not that heavy. she looks much better and she has even spoken about the confidence makeup gives her in previous videos.