(Pics included) Am I attractive?

So normally I wouldn't post something like this, I don't really believe that I should need the validation of others to think that I am beautiful. However, I recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years and I have been feeling really down on myself. Not because I think I screwed up, (I definitely made the right decision on that one) but because being in a relationship gave me a sense of security knowing that somebody loved me and the way I looked, and now I don't have that anymore. I constantly find myself sitting in front of the mirror picking apart every little flaw that I have. I have an hourglass shape and I am pretty proportionate, but I am overweight for my height (I am 5'1 and 115 pounds). most of that weight sits on my ass and I have stretch marks all over my upper thigh stopping right before my butt. I also have stretch marks I got in middle school on my boobs but those have gone away over time (That's what happens when you go from an A to a D in a year Cx). I have super chubby cheeks and a lot of times I get mistaken for a being much younger than I actually am because of it. My nose is HUGE and I am also starting to get a double chin because of staring down at my laptop gaming all day haha. I am a natural blonde but I dye my hair dark because I have naturally dark eyebrows and everyone always comments on it. All I guess I really need are some words of encouragement. And I am honestly tired of dyeing my hair. Do you think I look better as a blonde or brunette? Thanks a ton! (And sorry I took the Blonde picture when I was 16 the last time I was blonde which is why it looks younger.)

• Me as a dirty blonde(Pics included) Am I attractive?
  • Me as a brunette(Pics included) Am I attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just say this: Literally no one on earth is going to be nearly as critical of your body & overall appearance as you are. So... that's a little reason to smile, right? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look better as a blonde.
    You look good you don't have to worry. I think you're being overcritical of yourself. The women to me that came across as the sexiest embraced the small flaws. They were confident and this made them even more beautiful.

What Guys Said 31

• I like the blonde. I'm used to blonde being super bleached, so the way you had it is kind of different from the typical, and i like it a lot.

• Your very attractive in both pictures.. I hope one day you will believe in your self enough to except your a wonderful person

• You look utterly gorgeous either way, I am sorry to hear about your break up, it can be hard the first few months to year, he's a bafoon for screwing it up, dont worry you are absolutely breath taking, you look amazing with either hair color, just chose the one that makes you happy, no need to impress others with certain hair colors or looks. Just know your a knock out no matter what.

• Thank you so much this comment brought a huge smile to my face!

• Im glad, just stating the truth and i bet you have an enchanting smile, with lips that beautiful and eyes that stunning your smiles must light up cities

• I like the blonde hair

• As a blonde you look sexy
    As a brunette you look decently gorgeous
    Damn !
    That's a deadly combination :P

• You look fantastic in both shots. I'd go with whatever is easier to take care of and what is your natural color.

• Firstly I'm sorry to hear about your break up with your boyfriend. But secondly and most important you are a very attractive and pretty young lady. You should keep your natural blonde colour. What makes you special is the way you hair frames your pretty face.

• I'll admit I didn't read your question but I think yiu are really pretty and I chose a

• stylin and chic as a blonde, but average as a brunnette

• Yes you are hot and preety

• I think you're very pretty and you look better with your natural hair color

• you look attractive and cute in both pics,

• Both pictures are pretty mostly the dirty blonde picture.

• brunette , for sure

• i accedently said dirty blond but meant brunette but either way your firree

• You look like you smell good

• Your fit either way

• Can't tell, too much skin makeup

• Not actually wearing any facial makeup in these pictures. Its the lighting and the question was about my hair color... If people had actually taken the time to read it which I see many did not. This post has made me interested in asking why it is that boys don't seem to pay as close of attention. Not speaking for all guys here just saying some.

• Oh I see! Skin makeup is actually something I am terrible at telling. False accusations are common when someone has nice skin.

But your mascara doesn't suit your skin tone, then.

• Totally hot. Arousing, alluring, just... good enough to eat.

• Yee, u're good bruh

• Fuck my life every hot girl that plays video games is always older than me I getting ready to kill myself

• I don't know you filter and edit the fuck outta your pictures for me to even know what you look like

• I like you as the dirty blonde personally and you gotta a great sex appeal in that shot.

• Hair color doesn't matter... wot it matters is to learn to take proper pictures...

Blowin' a kiss as dirty blonde looks REALLY pretentious... and poppin' yer eyes out as brunette looks plainly ridiculous... learn to take a proper picture and then we'll talk about hair color... also take pictures in a brighter room... so we could judge more accurately...

• People take pictures the way they like. And any photographer knows that if you are taking a picture of someone you dont want the background to stand out more than them so you make it darker. The question was about hair color not the faces I chose to make. Anyway I don't know why I am even responding to this one.

• Then if ya wanna make wotever faces ya like... then I consider ya stupid whether ya want it or not...

Anyway... to answer yer question I'd pick blonde...

• brunette, i love the dark hair, it makes people look smarter/more clever to me!

• You're stunning... Can't think of any other way to put it you're absolutely stunningly beautiful

• I like you as a brunette. And you don't look chubby at all. You're definitely on the higher scale of attractive so nothing to worry about 😀

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2