Which amount of makeup is most attractive?

Okay so I'm doing a sort of experiment. Below are all pictures of me with varying degrees of makeup. (I don't usually wear much anyway so the last one is still less than a lot of girls.) I want to know which of these amounts of makeup do you guys find most attractive? What first comes to mind when you see them, and which one looks like someone you would be attracted to vs which ones you might just be friends with or avoid altogether. Thanks for participating!! (These are all older photos)

• No makeup no filter untrimmed eyebrows and pulled back unbrushed hair. (awkward angle sorry)Which amount of makeup is most attractive?
  • Just mascara black and white filter untrimmed eyebrows.Which amount of makeup is most attractive?
  • Lip gloss mascara eyeliner trimmed eyebrows (sorry can't see them) foundation and just-got-out-of-shower-hair.Which amount of makeup is most attractive?
I have realized I definitely did not choose the right pictures for this experiment so I will be redoing it with better ones. I will no longer be paying attention to this post but you can check out the redo if you like.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one.

Most Helpful Girl

• C but thats because of the lighting/picture. Im sure you look just as lovely in other types of makeup.

What Guys Said 13

• I would pick A on here

• World's sense of attractiveness, I agree, makeup makes women like 6x more attractive.
    But I find myself getting attracted to girls with no makeup, Caked up bitches turn me off.

• Lip gloss mascara eyeliner trimmed eyebrows (sorry can't see them) foundation and just-got-out-of-shower-hair.

• first one looks a lot better and attractive.

• No makeup no filter untrimmed eyebrows and pulled back unbrushed hair. (awkward angle sorry)

• To be honest it doesn't matter to me if a girl wears makeup or not I like a girl for her not how much makeup she has on 😊😊 I think you look sexy honey

• The conditions of each individual picture completely inhibit any comparison between them... especially B... you've completely blown out both the whites and the blacks- picture contains almost zero information.

If you want a real response, please re-do this question with proper and equal exposures.

• Thanks for the feedback I think I will do that.

• My favorite is your non make-up picture, but all of them are wonderful, i guess the only thing the photos does is prove that you can't go wrong with any amount of make up and style of clothes and hair, look amazing in everything.

• And are those braces in your black and white photo?

• And when i thought you couldnt get any more adoreble i find out you had (have) braces, i think girls with braces are adoreble and attractive, i know what you mean, i dont like taking selfies to much either, dont like how it changes my looks and even adds weight lol oddly enough microphones also change the sound of my voice too

• Same haha

• You look gorgeous no matter what

• Couldn't find or take better photos? Avoid using B&W pictures when it comes to makeup.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I think your beautiful because you can pull off a no makeup or makeup face. I envy girls with thick brows and dark features such as Salma Hayek, Emily Ratajowski, Eva Green, Julian Banks and Jessica Clements because you guys look like Greek goddesses! I'm straight just so you know i'm not just hitting on you and that this is a genuine answer.

• Oh haha thank you so much! I love salma and I have never really thought I look anything like her but its cool to be compared!

• I like the idea of this post but when I got to the pictures it fell apart for me. Too much angles/ filters and funny faces. It distorts the perception of how you would be perceived in real life and what actually suits you best.

You should try this again and do similar angles/ no filters for all pictures.

• The other pics have your eyebrows all high up so the one with no makeup