Does anyone else feel this way?

I feel like i look better without makeup, does anyone feel this way too? Is it weird to think like this?

• Weird, i feel i look better with make up
    27% (6)15% (3)21% (9)Vote
  • Weird, i feel the same way as you
    14% (3)10% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • Normal, i dont feel this way
    36% (8)0% (0)19% (8)Vote
  • Normal, i feel this way too
    23% (5)10% (2)17% (7)Vote
  • Im a guy
    0% (0)65% (13)31% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• well, be happy about it :)
    I prefer the natural look anyway... a bit of makeup is always nice but as soon as it gets clearly visible that she wears a lot... meh

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im definitely not a tumblr worthy makeup artist but i'm not bad at it and I still prefer the way I look without it usually. (Unless i'm on my period and breaking out) Honestly I think it's just because i have learned not to give a flying fuck about what society says I should put on my face and just do what I feel like. Some days I wear it some days I don't. I just do what I feel.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Im a guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots of guys like the no or light make up look

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally like, feel you, Theresa!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a female friend I feel this way about

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when girls don't use much of a make up or even not at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I definitely feel the same way.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats ironic. maybe your just not that good with makeup? not trying to sound rude but who doesn't look better with at least some mascara and filled in eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the thing I'm actually good at it, at least thats what I've been told. I just don't feel that i look better with makeup on. A little lipstick and mascara is alright but more than that i feel like i look ugly.

• oh i see, well thats good. at least you dont feel the need to cake makeup on like some people

• I only look better if it's on point which has only ever been once in my life. It's really difficult to find the right shades since I'm an olive tone and I've used ones with pink undertones which enhance all the wrong things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably error in the Matrix.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear make up and i like the way i look...

0|0
    0|0