What race would you want to be?

if you had choice to be any race you want, what race would you be?

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always admired black people for many reasons. But I also find Korean woman to be incredibly attractive as well as Arabs and Latinas so I guess i'm cool with everything. I am Columbian (although you wouldn't guess it), Irish, Native American, French, Scottish, and a whole load of other things.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• black cause black don't crack and who doesn't love booty? OR BRAZILLIAN WOAHHHH there always soooo pretty and have flawless skin HAHAHAH

1|0
    0|0
  • East Asian. With the slanted eyes and slender built body. Just East and not Southeast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love being black as well But I think Japanese cause I be able to be in Japan just to eat sushi all day and I like their high tech culture. like having a mom to cook great sushi eating raw exotic fish all day. yum! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love being Native American I wouldn't change it for the world

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with being white

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be an elf.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am already happy with my race... though i would pick venezuelan !

0|0
    0|0
  • Alien

0|0
    0|0
  • North indian 😊 or polish

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to be a purple space cat.

0|0
    0|0
    • yessss transgender pan sexual

What Guys Said 5

• Native American Indian - Gorgeous
    http://in1.ccio.co/01/WF/IE/file.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • The Marathon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm assuming race comes with the culture and language exclusive to that race.
    I would pick Arab.

1|0
    0|0
  • Latina/ South American
    They are all gorgeous down there, have the tall features and really nice hair, probably around the same endowment as white people if not better and they really know how to dance!

0|0
    0|0
  • Irish?

0|0
    0|0