Am I fat and would you date me?

I am far left in the picturesAm I fat and would you date  me?

Most Helpful Girl

• A bit chubby but you decide if you're comfortable with that or not. Don't take comments on here personally by the way. People here consider normal sizes and skinny people to be fat.
    When I wanted to lose weight I just cut down to no more than 2 meals a day, went walking and fruits snacks. Little to no junk food.

What Guys Said 27

• Don't care much what you look like. But if you're nice, funny, and smart, I'd date the hell out of you.

• Yeah you're fat. You don't have an ugly face, so work on losing weight and toning your body, and you'll get much better. You're just 16, your best years are yet to come, get ready for them.

• It wouldn't be a dealbreaker - You don't look that much overweight and seem to have a cute face - Any attempts to change your weight should be done for yourself rather than anyone else - Your health and wellbeing is far more important than what others think.

• Your ok and your to young for me to date you

• i can´t decide if you´re over the edge of chubby already but a little too much for me to be honest.

• Yes and no

• yeah you are a little fat, but to be honestly you have a very attractive and beautiful body

• you are not fat that is ridiculous your still growing into your body you can exercise and be healthy if you want thats always good for ya but don't worry your pretty ;)

• absolutely

• Sorry I didn't realise it was a 2 part question so - no you are not fat and absolutely I'd date you.

• Fix your and your clothing choices. you Dress like a fat girl or comfortable. no offence I promise.

If your trying to be more attractive your not doing it right.

Don't dress sluttly either it won't work for your waist size.

Gotta find a balance ask your pretty friend PR the friend that gets the most guy attention for help

• she is my sister

• thanks but i accept it

• all made up bullshit she's a catfish

• You look pretty actually

• Hell ya is date you your so beautful and stunning and perfect

• Honestly, yeah. And no, I wouldn't.

• Too young you don't look bad though

• A bit and no I would not

In b4 destroyed by comments

• Yea you are and nahh

• I would. But I'll admit that I would be worried about your looks in the future.

• Overweight for sure

• to young but you look fine

• U aren't fat at all! U are curvy and hot
    And yeah come to Egypt and I'd date u 😍😉

• i go to the gym so id want someone the same

• Assuming you value honesty.

You're overweight.
    I wouldn't date you for multiple reasons. Age first among them.
    So what next? Planning to get in shape? You could do it if you make up your mind.

• Ya you're fat

• If you're a feminist NO. Other wise you're cool.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You are thick, definitely not fat.

• You are pretty 😊

• Can I ask why did you choose to post pictures of you standing next to a girl who is seriously thin?

So for that reason alone I am going to say your fat and I wouldn't date you either

• Advice. Never take And advertise a picture of you next to someone who is clearly better looking.