Most Helpful Girl
Personally, I think you are but don't be discouraged. Focus on changing your lifestyle to eating a balanced meal. My rule is if you don't know an ingredient, can't pronounce it, or it has a number in it, don't eat it. Now some people may say cut down on fat but that's probably the worst thing you can do. (Healthy fats of course). Make sure you get protein, carbs, and fat into every meal and listen to your body. If you're hungry, eat! Of course don't eat pizza all day but make sure it's relatively healthy and you feel good about it :)
Start slow with your workouts as well and address your goals.
- Do you want to gain muscle or bulk?
- Do you just want to lose fat?
And so on. You need to strength train and do cardio but adjust according to your goals. I really hope this helped <3
Most Helpful Guy
Yes, you're most definitely fat. What you need to do is:
1) Sign up for a program like Livestrong's My daily plate. Find out how many calories you burn a day, then track your foods.
2) Start a program like Stronglifts 5x5 to build muscle.
3) Hop onto the stationary bike for 30-45 minutes 4-5 days a week, pushing yourself each time (try to consistently raise how many watts you're doing).
4) Buy some stretch mark cream (look up which ones are the best), and apply it to all affected areas twice daily until they've mostly faded or gone away completely.
Good luck, my friend!1