Am I fat if so what should I do?

Am i fat if so what should i do?

Anybody else got any opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think you are but don't be discouraged. Focus on changing your lifestyle to eating a balanced meal. My rule is if you don't know an ingredient, can't pronounce it, or it has a number in it, don't eat it. Now some people may say cut down on fat but that's probably the worst thing you can do. (Healthy fats of course). Make sure you get protein, carbs, and fat into every meal and listen to your body. If you're hungry, eat! Of course don't eat pizza all day but make sure it's relatively healthy and you feel good about it :)
    Start slow with your workouts as well and address your goals.
    - Do you want to gain muscle or bulk?
    - Do you just want to lose fat?
    And so on. You need to strength train and do cardio but adjust according to your goals. I really hope this helped <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you're most definitely fat. What you need to do is:
    1) Sign up for a program like Livestrong's My daily plate. Find out how many calories you burn a day, then track your foods.
    2) Start a program like Stronglifts 5x5 to build muscle.
    3) Hop onto the stationary bike for 30-45 minutes 4-5 days a week, pushing yourself each time (try to consistently raise how many watts you're doing).
    4) Buy some stretch mark cream (look up which ones are the best), and apply it to all affected areas twice daily until they've mostly faded or gone away completely.

Good luck, my friend!

What Girls Said 13

• dude your boobs are bigger than mine, that's sad.

• try to eat healthy, dont starve urself, just eat nutritious foods, read about nutrition, its a very nice topic to learn about, its good to learn about all the good things u can do for your body! and to make the results even better, you can exercise, u can get a gym membership and use all the really cool stuff they have there or u can just jog around ur neighbourhood, whatever works for u :)
    You are strong and u can reach whatever u want, so if changing ur body is something u want, u are gonna get there. Good luck! :)

• Yes i think you are. But nothing a healthy lifestyle and a diet can't change. If you change now then everything is gonna be alright dude!

Good lucky :)

• start to work out and pay attention to what you eat

• https://www.youtube.com/user/brettcap/videos I think this guy really knows what he's talking about when it comes to food and nutrition. I wouldn't become a vegan like him. But starts watching what he says about exercises and healthy food :)

• Thanks

• you're welcome. but based on my own experiences losing weight, I would start by really focusing you're energy first on changing you're diet for the long-term. :) good luck

• Yes.
    I don't know lose weight by exercising. Eat less, eat healthier.

• fat isn't really a good term your on the heavy side. exercise and download some apps on your phone with a food plan specifically for your weight and height.

• Yep. Try eating less calories/healthier food. Join a gym.

• Yeaah. Try to eat less and see that your diet consists of greens and not fast food. Exercise... Yeah. I guess that'll do. Oh and if you have tea, have sugar-less green tea.

• Work out Hun

• All you need to do is eat healthy and exercise. Just don't be like a lot of people and get discouraged after a week. It takes a life style change and you won't get results right away.

• Id ask instead are you healthy? What kinds of foods are you eating? Eat healthy and the rest will come.

• No offense, but yes you are. If you want to lose weight (assuming from the question) then it's as simple as eating healthy and working out. I would eat more colorful vegetables and fruits with every meal and cut down on the calories and fats by replacing them with healthier meals. Maybe get a gym membership and go to the gym for a few hours a week or go jogging around the neighborhood every other day. You could even join a local sports team to encourage yourself to workout.

• Yea im trying to start now

• Ok, you can do it!

• Thanks sweetie

What Guys Said 13

• Yes I think you should consult with a doctor, get a ballpark figure of weight to lose, check with a dietician and a trainer in a gym for a controlled weight loss exercise program for your own health and well being.

• @ConsultantIsBack is fatter than you, so no worries bro ;)
    xD

• Everyone starts somewhere brah

• yes you are, go to gym regularly and do lots of cardio and eat healthy food and not any junk food or fatty foods.

• Sacrifice virgins

• Come on son, I know its obvious to you. What you gonna do about it now?

• Yes you need to lose weight.

• Those moobs doe.

• Start working and eat healthy and drink lot of water...

• yes you are
    what do you wanna do about it?

• Dude you have stretch marks on your shoulder does this question really need to be asked

• Ik people who are ripped up and have stretch marks

• Say what you want but your not fat your obese there's a difference and well what should you do? Well there's 2 ways to lose weight one doesn't even fix the problem it just dumps you with a different one so you can
      1. Stop eating and starve it off you will lose weight but health problems will persist
      2. The only REAL option get off your ass do some exercise and eat a healthy diet
      Or you could ignore what i say im just a random on the net after all

• Ok?

🤔🤔

• Yes.

Clean up your nutrition, hit the gym.

• Gym big fella