Is he good looking? What do you think?

Is he good looking? What do you think?

Be honest.

• Ugly
  • Handsome
  • Average

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes Trayvon was a good looking boy. How heartbreaking it was to lose him. Shame on you Florida.

What Guys Said 5

• It's Trayvon Martin.

Bum-rushing a guy who suspects you are up to no good and follows you at a distance, and then pounding his head into the pavement, never works out well.

Even if you are unfairly suspected of being up to no good, just go about your business and prove the follower wrong...

And the media didn't tell you that background, now did it?

• I would say around the border of average and handsome

• average he's not ugly
    this is ugly

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...1-8930-baca89aef498.jpg

• I knew a guy who looked just like that in my high school. He was always quiet, always alone no one noticed him. I felt like I was the only person who noticed him. He was almost invisible to other people. Then one day he stopped going to school...

• why shouldn't I?

• Ah average fill

• This is Trayvon Martin.

• History only repeats itself if we refuse to learn from the lessons of the past. If you ignore current events then you are actively consenting for tragedies to happen again.

Look at this boy and remember his face. Don't let it make you sad but let it make you feel the power to shape change.

Change hurts and change doesn't come easy but one look at a young face like this can power you through. This boy deserved so much more than what we gave him which is unfortunately true for many young black men in the U. S.

• @sjoes006 And that will never happen what you're asking for is a form of utopia. Humans are natrualey violent that's just the way it is and it might be hard for most to see that cause most people are so fucked up in the head they can even rationalize their violent behavior or the violent behavior they support.

• Oh, Trayvon. How's he doing these days?

What Girls Said 10

• Why'd you pick him?

• i recognize him, didn't he get shot? he was a handsome kid

• very handsome

• Well he's dead so...

• OMG if this person is dead, you deserve to be blocked from this site

• No one is ugly. :)

• Not my kind

• Isn't that Trayvon Martin?

• not my type

• He's ugly