Rate me outta 10 (pic)?

Rate me outta 10 (pic)?I put both pics to see a truer rating. First pic is me being in bed all day. Second pic of me from being in bed all day but with some makeup on (I get bored okay lol) but trying to take a good pic.

Pls be 100% honest i'm really curious about how people perceive my appearance. Idc if you genuinely think i'm ugly or not as long as you're not rude!

Also how old do I look in both pics?

Most Helpful Guy

• Delete left picture ABSOLUTELY... also try to make yer eyebrows thinner... and better avoid make-up since in yer case it makes ya look less attractive... and no offense but yer lookin' like 3-4 years older...

• Thinner he said. THIN EYEBROWS. lmao.

• Last comment reported...

Then some people say I'm da bad guy here... haha...

• Thank you for reporting. Hi mods hope you have a fun time reading the comments! xoxo gossip g... jk.

Most Helpful Girl

• really beautiful i give u a 10 ( once i say 10 so i mean it and u also are )

What Guys Said 22

• About average in both pictures. Each picture has its own meaning but they are both very nice.
    About 18, maybe 19.

• You look well and you look about your profile age in pics

• I see a lot of potential. Model by 23.
    1st pic is a lot better than 2nd

• 1/10 4/10

12 16sh?

• lmao 12 cool. I always get my own age or a year older. But I take that as a compliment, aging won't be an issue.

• Attractive :P
    Though I didn't get rest of the things you're trying to say 😶

• You look 10 times better in the first picture. The second picture you look like a train wreck...

• 8/10 by the way you look good without the make up.

• You are around 6 but I do believe in a few years you will reach 7 ;) You seem fine ^^

• You look fine

• 11.5/10 for me personally *_*

• A 9, you look about 20

• You should never ask for a rateing your beatifull and i couldnt possiable put a number on your beaty x

• You looks sweet and cute.

• i rate 10 without make up with glasses on and ill just say you look way sexier without make up

• u look like one of those girls that looks much better without makeup. Natural beauty is always best dear

• 5/10 ave

• 7.5 out of 10. I honestly think you are attractive, plus i like girls with dark hair and dark features like me!!
    Answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1972291-rate-this-guy-6ft-1-9-stone

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0