1|1
3|24

Most Helpful Guy

• polish?

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe. Why do you think so? :)

• Show All
    • i'm good at reading faces. more than most people that i know. i can even tell appart Asian faces. koreans, chinese etc.

• thanks by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Naw you look like any ole white girl from the USA, Turkey, Sweden, Romania etc like wth.. you could be from anywhere >_<

0|0
    0|0
  • I say Turkish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am thinking west European - French

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese?

1|0
    0|0
  • The land of cuteness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swedish, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Australian, Croatian, Serbian , mixed with Asians or Arabs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol mars?

0|0
    0|0
  • can't say anything for sure, but you look like italian or french

0|0
    0|0
  • Norway/Poland...

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm from Poland but Norway is beautiful :)

• I have never been to any of the two... I just guessed

• Barbie?

0|0
    0|0
  • Polish maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Chinese

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere north Europe

0|0
    0|0
  • asian? maybe south east asia?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not even close but thanks :)

• well the lighting is way too high we can't even see the color of your skin properly...
      Latina? Nordic? Canadian?

• Polish :)

• Turkish?

0|0
    0|0
  • Witherlands!

0|0
    0|0
  • Poland? did i know :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say romanian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there a nation called Suprisican?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so haha :)

• Well you loom a bit surprised :P

• look

• Not good pictures... especially first one...

Anyway... I'll play yer game and say... Philippines?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nationality is impossible to tell today in our modern world. You could be African for all I know... I'm going to not be racist in this post because I'm working on my language but basically... I met a man who was right off the boat African, terrible English, black as night, and he tried to tell me he was French. I was like..."dude, your not French, French people are white" and then he went off about how he became a citizen and blah blah, I still dont accept him as French and I dont like him saying he is "French". I am French, he is African. He is a citizen of France but that does not make him a French person, to me French is an ethnicity, and when you say "french" to someone they almost always think a white guy. Therefore I am going to say you are probably European, maybe Polish or Czech? As I said though, people are claiming to be from everywhere now so you might tell me you are Chinese or Zambian and even though you clearly dont look like either of those I am going to be forced to believe you because... globalization... anyway I'll stop there before the racism starts. Bottom line its impossible to guess nationality based on looks. For instance, a Japanese citizen is the same as a Japanese... unfortunately a British citizen is not necessarily a British person, so I can't guess at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i cannot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Korean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. Not at all :)

• Show All
    • The last one is without filter :)

• Aussie aww no but it's a beautiful country :)