Which one of these is the sexiest, hottest, most beautiful girl?

Guys and Girls, which one of these is the SEXIEST, HOTTEST, most BEAUTIFUL GIRL? {VERY HOT PICS} VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE! 😍😍😍 ?

I have put 6 pics of each, including full body pic and a swimsuit/lingerie pic! ;)

Cindy Kimberly Guys and Girls, wich one of these is the SEXIEST, HOTTEST, most BEAUTIFUL GIRL? {VERY HOT PICS} VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE! 😍😍😍 ?

Milica Pavlovic

Svetlana Bilyalova

Mara Teigen

Helena Topalovic

Natasa Savija

Dejana Zivkovic

• Cindy Kimberly
  • Milica Pavlovic
  • Svetlana Bilyalova
  • Mara Teigen
  • Helena Topalovic
  • Natasa Savija
  • Dejana Zivkovic

Most Helpful Guy

• Milica Pavlovic. End of story.

What Guys Said 28

• Again, all of them are loaded with makeup.

I wouldn't want relations with any of them until they could be natural

• The first one is insanely sexy <3

• Why r all of them with inflated lips?

• I would prefer to see more natural looking photos of them (personal tastes) but I picked Natasa

• Cindy Kimberly

• who the hell gives a shit about these fake girls lmao

• I'll go with Natasa since she looks more natural than the rest with those inflated lips :/

• They're all so hot, I can't choose. But I think it's between 1 and 3... I'm just going to go 3

• Svetlana. Great hair, great body, beautiful face.

• 3 and 4th chicks are hot n sexy

• Nah I'm good.

• Helena
    Just because she has the same name as one of my favorite characters from Orphan Black.

• All of them equally

• Svetlana 😍😍😍😍

• All of the above

• I would dick all of them down

• They look so fake. I'm going w C, but if prefer someone a little thicker w curves. The first one looks like she sucked to much ****!

• These women are attractive, but they look a little strange to me...

• ... you mean unfamiliar? Like something you have never seen before? LOL you are not the only one

• Did they used to be men? Is this a joke at our expense?

• Mara

• Trick question, none of them were naked so I couldn't tell.

• None!

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• LOL... can't stop laughing at the question.. and where is ''none of them'' option cuz they are all fake as fuck.. fake lips.. fake boobs.. fake hair.. fake eyelashes.. about 5 kilos of makeup on all of them to hide their insecurities... ;P only last girl posted one pic with no so much makeup and that pic seems way better than all others..

• Milica Pavlovic ALL THE FREAKIN WAY! Do you see those cheekbones? And she is 100% natural (just if some jelly girls were wondering) hahah. I personally dgaf if a girl is "natural" or "fake". Fake is a term invented by jealous girls to "shame" the living perfections. If you can touch it, it ain't fake.

G@G and internet, in general is a sad place for people where people say they hate fake. In reality, guys would take the "fake" in a blink of an eye (if they had the chance) and girls would be "fake" in the blink of an eye (if they had the money for it). Hahahhaha

• I don't know where you're getting this false information from.. people like makeup only when it is used to highlight the features you already have.. not when you create them.. that's false advertising.. lol.. and surgeries mean one is not confident with what she's got.. and there's nothing attractive about silly insecurities

• Their is help for people with body dysphora and delusion. lol Women aren't born to hate their bodies they are taught to hate them. REMEMBER THAT! Your 18, I don't think you where raised with any natural celebrity to look up to so I don't blame your mindset you have been conditioned

• Most of them could pass for drag queens.
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...jdXHxd1t6obz7o1_250.gif

• None of them. They're have fake lips, fake everything are NOT unique = ugly
    The first one if I had to pick is the prettiest one.
    Real beauty is natural. The proportions look best on a natural beauty because they fit the golden ratio better.
    Here are example of white brunettes with big lips that are naturally beautiful
    Angelina Jolie. Duh.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...38ba7b5155.jpg

Irina Shayk
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7c1d3c8c30.jpg

Adriana Lima
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4bab01edef.jpg

Taylor Hill
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...31d0d040f0.jpg

• Cindy and MIlla are the only pretty ones because they're natural. The other ones are not beautiful. They are simply attractive in a cheap way.

• And yes, nobody wants a copy. Exactly.

• @asker awh sweetie.. now I just feel sad for you.. only if you could let go of what's eating you inside.. I don't need or want to argue with you.. peace out.. :)

• This Milica girl has really gorgeous face and BODY! I am assuming that this bathingsuit pic is paparazzi pic, so it is not edited, aka they tried to catch her in the worst position, yet she is AMAZING!

• Second girl is a total babe! WOW!

• all of these girls look fake af... lip injections/fake boobies/hair extensions and tons of makeup..
    where's the none of the above option?

• Except for number 1 even jusyin beiber follows her on his Instagram becausr she looks beautifulwithout any makeup

• @Nathalieeeee what do you know about number 2? You don't even know her name. Her name is Milica
      Pavlovic and she is a Serbian singer. She is 100% natural

• All are brunettes 🙌🏼👏🏼👌🏼

• 1 and 3

• They are all slut and fake

• BLEH, those girls have fake ugly duck lips ! Fake all around! So none. Andy biersack is prettier and more beautiful and he's a guy ! s8.favim.com/.../...bvb-army-Favim.com-1620948.jpg

• None of them...

1 private opinion(s)