What do you think of women that sometimes don't wear a bra?

what would you think if you saw it at the street? what if it was your girlfriend? daughter?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's fine, I don't think much about it either way. If anything it looks kinda nice, very feminine.

• would you be ok even if it was your girlfriend?

• ahh, cool. It's probably especially nice in the summer.

• yes it is so much better

Most Helpful Girl

• If they can pull it off, more power to them.

What Guys Said 20

• It is a personal choice - You can't tell girlfriend what to do if it was your daughter maybe up to a certain age you would want them to wear a bra or something underneath.

• I've heard bras are quite uncomfortable so I don't think anything of it usually.

• I would absolutely love it, I love seeing stiff nipples through garments especially if it is a sexy girl. I actually did a similar my take a while ago.

What would be nicer than seeing selfies like this?
    this was however on selfies not on girls walking in the street but same effect.

• its their choice, im ok with whatever they feel comfortable with

• Lol who cares? It's not good for a woman's breasts to be constantly squashed down so giving them breathing room around the house isn't a bad thing

• I think braless girls are awesome and hot, as long as its not for attention seeking, love the natural jiggle from walking

• If it was my daughter or sister, if she was confortable with going without a bra, then id be ok with it because itd be her choice, her body

• you are a really chill guy, I don't know what my dad would think of seeing me without a bra around

• Thank you, Hed probably might not say anything from embarrassment or say put one on lol, a lot of people aren't comfortable with that kind of stuff which males no sense because its natural.

• It's up to them I don't mind

• nothing. I'll notice but won't waste too much thoughts on it

• Some girls really don't need them so no big deal. If you're using it for nipple control some girls still have their nips pop out with a bra. So really it depends if it looks right or not

• Yeah i dont care, its the woman's choice as it is her body

• i think it looks nice

• Seems normal really. Totally a personal choice!

• I think its perfectly fine my girlfriend does all the time and i dont mind

• I like it

• my sister does nt wear and I am mad at her and shut at

• I think it's totally acceptable

• If it's not comfortable for them, there really shouldn't be a problem.

• if they have the body that lets them get away with it? I love it. I like seeing it on the street, like a special treat. girlfriend I would like it. I would hope other people don't notice too much, but then again, I want her to feel pretty/wanted.
    Daughter? Pretend I don't notice.

• Its kinda hot as long as its the opposite sex.
    Wearing it on the populated street attracts unnecessary attention from pervs and troll alike.
    But its far better than those hanging bra straps, which look like cut outs

• My body responds first. When I see her nipples she is likely to see my penis bulging not long after.

If it was my girlfriend I'd just be horny all the time. I don't have a daughter and can't really imagine that, but I'd definitely fuck some of my friend's daughters--they're probably legal somewhere.

What Girls Said 13

• Some shirts you can't wear bras, I hate the look of visible bra straps. Plus on a really hot day it feels great to be free.

• well trust me in my case you won t even notice.
    and depending on the fabric, your nips don t have to show

• i only stay bra-less inside the house

• i think that you (as well as me) should live ya life, im not a bra fan tbh and i can easily pull off the no bra look

• I think that I wish I could do that.

• Nothing.
    I go to class plenty of times without a bra, lol.

• Who cares it's a boob and a nipple meant to feed a child lol. I need a bra or else my back will kill me but I'm jealous of them honestly.

• if you got it, flaunt it! She looks nice.

• They are going to Hell!! Joking.

• Props to them, wish I could do that too

• Isn't that uncomfortable?

• Fair enough for them I s'pose, they should be comfortable. I like wearing a bra because I like how it looks, and I'm very used to it so I feel like I need the support or it hurts to run or go up and down stairs haha

• It's gross bc nipples should b soft I'm pretty sure

• Actually its normal if the nipples are erect, because of the friction from the cloth moving against them and blood flowing to them

• Guys have nipples too, Hun.
      Lol.

• Guys can get hard nipples too lol, plus I've studied human biology