Guys what do you think about girls with hair this long? Attractive or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to be honest it's not my favorite. Shoulder blade length is about as long as I like it. Very pretty hair though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

What Guys Said 18

• It looks good but I say it must be nearly impossible to maintain without a huge amount of time and effort.

• I'm all about long hair but that's really long! Lol

• Its attractive if it looks like THAT. But that would take a TON of work. Most girls with hair that long ends up looking like this:

http://imgur.com/Mp0xHZC

• Nothing really other then "thats some long hair" and " must hurt if she sits on it and goes to look down"

• its very good, if a tiny bit shorter then even more good! nice hair.

• its very attractive.

• its gorgeous in my opinion but fairly unpractical. it gets in the way of everything, and if it were half the length it would still be considered "long" and it would still be pretty

• Too long is not good. It looks strange. I mean it must be hard to live with. But shoulder lenght is better for both sexes, it is my idea.

• Yes. The reason why is more then looks. To have hair perfect like that means you take the time to take care of yourself. And if you take that much time to take care of your hair then I know you take good care of everything else

• Yess

• It's hot so I can have something to pull on

• Way attractive!! :)

• A little shorter and I'd say that's attractive

• Yah if blond give me a biner

• Great hears:)

• Off perfect

• Attractive

• Lovely hair

What Girls Said 10

• yup.. one of my goals tbh... rn my hair is almost to the level of my back dimples.. hope it gets longer
    *cross fingers*

• Not my cup of tea bc I always wonder how they go to the toilet with that carpet 😖😅

About waist length is where it ends for me, anything longer than that is too long in my opinion.

• My hair was that long or possibly longer but recently I cut it and it makes a world of a difference in terms of comfort. Although long hair never really bothered me much but still there's a huge difference

• Lol that's about how long my hair is, I'd've cut it by now but I took a dare that I'd cut it after senior pictures :P

• i don't like the shape she had it cut in,

• It's a bit too long in my opinion.

• Pocahontas hair

• I wish I could afford a weave like that lmao. Props to her if it's her real hair though.

• ew no.

• gorgeous hair *.* guys usually like girls with long hair