Guys, what do you think of my body?

I eat really healthy and have started working out but my stomach is still not flat and I'm really insecure about my pooch lol be honest is my stomach ok or does it look bad. I have a little line/crease too :(Guys, what do you think of my body?

50

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... I like it.

What Guys Said 49

• Little bit too thick for my tastes. Not bad, but the stomach sticks out a bit too far, for me. Fat is my biggest turn off.

• Anybody complaining about that needs their eyes checked.

• You look really, really good. You don't need to worry about your stomach. You can rock a bikini for sure.

• Nice body well built strong girl that has outstanding breast.

• You look great! Just keep working out and you'll look and FEEL even better.

• Looks normal to me - Keep at the training, the toning will come in time

• you have pretty much the ideal right now i'd say. maybe slightly thicker but you're blonde so i wouldn't worry about it haha

• Not to worry. Your stomach is hot and I actually find a little pooch really sexy. Could seriously make out with your tummy lol.

• Rome wasn't built in one day OP, Keep working out and you'd have hella hot bod in 5-6 months. You got tits already baha

• perfect body.

• not bad

• Trust me, no one will be looking at your pouch (which isn't even that bad). Lol.

• Wow that body looks delicious, that is totally my type, would love to wrap around it while we are both naked :D

• You look great! Besides a little tummy is nothing to be worried about especially with a nice bussom like you have, just eat healthy and act healthy and your body will be fine :)

• keep working out.. u maybe will lose some boob size when u get your flat belly but dont mind u have enought

• you look nice. if anybody doesn't like it, forget them. i would go out with you. :)

• its great, you look like wonder woman. No need to lose that "pooch".

• You have what I consider the perfect body for a woman. You're gorgeous, stay that way!

• you have a really stunning body, keep it up.

• Almost there. Aaaalmost there.

• I think you are sexy.

• Amazing body! Especially your tits.

• Wow ur body is daaaaamn hot af , ur body is perfect <3

• Hot af! 😍

• It think your body is great, I hope you know you are not fat, guys also dig girls that have some meat on them

• Super hot. Love the yellow. Boobs are perfect. Stomach amazing.

• You look great, realy

• It is a great body, you have good curves, nice breasts and look sexy. I would love to be next to you

• About 1% of women have a body as attractive as yours. It's edible.

• I think your stomach is perfext and your boovs look really nice as well

• More from Guys
    19