Do I have curvy/hourglass measurements?

I'm a 17 year old female. I'm 5'5'', my weight is around 117-120 lbs and my body measurements are 37-26-37. Supposedly I have hourglass measurements, but I feel like I look really skinny and boyish. I've read that my measurements are perfect/curvy; but my friends developed early and they always teased me for being skinny and having a small chest. I was a 32B until about a year ago. Recently, my friend was shocked at my bra size (I'm a 32DD) she said I look like an A cup. I want an impartial opinion; do you think my body measurements would be considered curvy or too skinny?

Updates:
Not posting pics LOL. Use the google.
For reference, I have similar measurements to Jennifer Lawrence.

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• So skinny , big tits and above avg ass. Your friend might just be mad OP lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well you do sound like you have an hourglass figure, maybe you just feel skinny because you are slim. 120 is slim for a 5'5 girl but that doesn't mean you aren't curvy, you still do have a curvy figure.
    you sound just like my friend, she has almost the same measurements (just one inch bigger everywhere) and she always says she feels too skinny especially when she's around me because im shorter and have wider hips so i appear curvier but my waist to hip ratio is 10 inches, not 11-12 like hers so she is actually curvier then me. dont worry about it, you have a very curvy figure. and your friend lied. maybe she thought you were a bit smaller (like 32D or C instead of DD) but there is no way she really thought DD's were A cups. but it was similar with my friend, she has big boobs but since her frame is smaller i thought they were like 34C, but turned out we have the same bra size, 34DD

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much. It's strange because 10 years ago, everyone thought they were too fat and now girls think they are too skinny due to the Kardashians and whatnot. All my friends are much curvier than me, so that's probably why I feel so skinny. If my two best friends were both skinnier than me, I'd probably feel fat lol. Thank you for being so kind :)

• yeah, well i dont think its thanks to the Kardashians because everyone knows their bodies are bought, but it has become more attractive to be curvy, i do remember the times when everyone was obsessed with being model thin. yeah things changed. and no problem, yeah dont worry about it. you definitely are curvy.

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds about right

1|0
    0|0
  • ur body is curvy
    stop worrying i bet u have great measurements

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it is hard to say without a pic - The bra size and measurements suggest an hourglass but your lbs number seems very light which could be skinny.

0|0
    0|0
    • I googled Jennifer Lawrence's weight and they have it at 135/140

• Show All
    • I'm 5'5" vs 5'9". Thanks for the response, however.

• I thought of the height after I put in weight - I had a look at BMI for you (not the best indicator but a rough guide and it was 19.5 which is well within normal range) I just thought 117 sounded light.

• how tf would we know without pic?

0|0
    0|0
  • I need pics I have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly can't tell from measurements because I never measure girls or ask them what their measurements are

0|1
    0|0
  • The fuck do I know I don't see body types when numbers are on screen post pics or I can't say.

0|1
    0|0
  • can't tell without picture, can't trust measuments.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then assuming you have an excact body as jlaw, tben yes you are curvy

• i love you lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see a pic?

0|0
    0|0
    • We can't help then 😗

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 42" 27" 47" and I'm really curvy and it's a blessing and a curse. I'm a 34F about 140lbs. You're what I wanna be at! I'm jealous lol wanna trade? But you are curvy don't worry :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the feedback. I would most DEFINITELY trade if I could! lol

• Show All
    • @KRIEL55 I've been strength training all my life and I'm black so genetics help 😂😂

• Yea thats hourglass measurement

0|0
    0|0