Scars on legs (pictures). Ugly? Unattractive?

I have little scars on my legs from when I was younger and from longboarding recently and I'm really insecure about them and they stop me from wearing shorts and dresses. You can't see them as much in a picture but I was just wondering what everyone's opionon is?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should see my scars. and not scratches, scars. on my chest and legs from all the shit that i've done. i have 7 1 to 2 inches long surgery scars on my chest and a 4 inch cut on my calf. regarding the calf scar, I fell and a nail happened to be at the wrong place... the nail split my calf from top to bottom. fortunately the nail was not sticking out that much, it was like quarter of an inch so it did not go to deep, but still it split my calf muscle)
    besides the high number of surgery sutures that i have on my chest, some did not close properly and my doctor attempted to re-sew them several times; did not work and the place healed just like that.. opened...
    i was looking in the mirror thinking, god damn it, i really need to get myself a tattoo to cover these. i did not care after a while.
    So your legs look fine, those will go away with time... if you stop falling and hurting yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• ummm you never said you cut yourself, but people are commenting for you to stop lol #random xD but no, you look good! guys love long legs, im sure theyll get over it. if they like me n my fat thighs, theyll love you n your legs in dresses n skirts :)

What Guys Said 29

• Eh, not a big problem. I think stockings are hot anyway, LOL!

• I hope they fade after a while. It does not look that bad though, just dont cut yourself any more OK?

• they are a non issue, don't worry about them. If someone ever asks about them just say they are from long boarding and you will sound fun.

• You call those scars? Migh left wrist/hand is loaded with a 9in and 7in surgical scar + loads of mini scars from staples, there is a 5in scar on my right knee cap, there is some other scars on my right hand from road rash, there are multiple scars on my left arm/neck area...

Neh, you girl look fine. I would not care about your scars.

• Never would have noticed them till you mentioned them

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and nothing you should be insecure about. If the guy has an issue with your scars he is not for you.

• I don't see the scars, but anyway, I don't think I've seen a body scar that's turned me off.

• looks fine to me.. but big gigantic scars are a no.. but really quit cutting when your 40 you'll think you were an idiot lol

• Pssh! Scars! I wear my scars proudly as if I got them from a warstrewn battle on the seven seas while I battled the great Kraken bare handed, naked!

• I wouldn't have noticeed them if you didn't mention it.
    by the way longboarding is cool, don't stop.

• wouldn´t bother me at all.

• not at all! you look great
    don't let it bug you

• Scars are scars honey I have a long scar on my chest from tons heart surgeries I've gotten use to showing it off you shouldn't worry too much you have beautiful legs by the way 😊

• 100% honest cannot see

• you should wear Black pantyhose till they will get better. However you have sexy legs and wear pantyhose and see they get more and more sexier (I wish you could pic your legs again with pantyhose :) )

• looks fine to me.

• I luv your legs

• What scars they're hardly noticeable

• I don't see any scars before sex

• if you didn't write anything, I wouldn't have know those were scars. don't sweat it at all.

• i barely seee anything. i have a wore one.. when i had to get stiches

• Scars are scars... don't worry about it

• all what i can see are two hot legs :)

• Barely noticeable... It's all good.

• Beautiful legs. No they look absolutely fine. And tells me you're not afraid to get your hands dirty

• Not noticeable

• Don't worry you still look beauty!

• yikes

• not bad

What Girls Said 13

• You look fine, their hardly noticeable. I have plenty of scars up my legs from falling over too much lol Have a huge brown patch on my kneecap so you should count yourself lucky!

• almost everyone have scars... you're fine

• they are NOT a big deal, where shorts because you've got great legs. if you're that insecure about them, you can easily cover it up with concealer.

• I thought you meant actual scars. Those are nothing. Just a few scrapes and discolored patches. Your legs are fine. They don't have to be fcking perfect to be attractive.

• They're not that big of a deal. Mostly everyone has scars. Try rubbing in some vitamin E everyday to help them fade faster.

• They are fine? Girl, I have two huge gashes in my knee, one of them I had to get stitches on because I was clumsy af when I was seven and a surgery scar near my leg from an hernia operation when I was four. You have nothing to worry about.

• Your legs are fine. Nobody ever stops to look at those.

• you look hardcore af- buy a leather jacket and ride into a badass sunset. ( by the way hardcore= hot, but Im a girl so.-.)

• Ouch those look like they hurt

• I can hardly c them

• DOn't worry, guys won't notice small things like that, even if they do, the scars make you unique and give you character. :)

• The most noticably one is by your right knee, but it dont see a problem with it. And if some acts you have a cool experience it is from

• Your fine hun I have way more scars then that and plus their not just on my legs