Guys, do you find mommy stretch marks unattractive or you honestly don't care?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not care. A bit of panel damage is inevitable during life.

What Guys Said 23

• I don't care. But more importantly I do like Moms. There is just somehow less room for drama and BS in a womans life when she's got bigger things to worry about.

• I don't usually notice them until the person highlights they have them and even then it is not an issue

• Stretch marks are stretch marks mommy stretch marks are just regular stretch marks and I don't mind them as long as its not a lot.

• I'm pretty much in awe that her body brought a child into the world. That's all that matters.

• Quite to the contrary

They are a thing of sincere beauty that you are in captivated awe of for they are a constant reminder of what you have shared and the greatest gift the woman gave u

• I think it would depend on their severity. Most people won't care too much unless the stretch marks are accompanied with a lot of saggy skin.

• I don't know if this is considered strange but I actually like them. They make a woman more womanly and I have to say I have a thing for older women, so that contributes.

• I don't know what makes them unattractive

It honestly doesn't bother me
    I couldn't judge anyway I'm covered in stretch marks

At least yours were from making a baby

• I don't mind stretch marks on women, doesn't bug me at all. :)

• Stretch marks are a non issue, i like a woman for who she is stretch marks dont in any diminish how i would feel about her.

• At my age? No problem.

• If I had a wife, and they were stretch marks from our baby, then no.

• How deep

• Stretch marks to me mean damaged and used. They are a HUGE turn off.

• no problem if a girl were to have stretch marks

• Really don't care. Having kids is kind of normal for women. Guys need to consider this.

• Don't mind at all

• If I love her idc

• Stretch marks are never good.

• Don't care

• Don't really care unless it is wicked bad.

• All of the guys that I have talked to on this subject/ heard during family parties. All love the stretch marks on their wife. It brings back special memories of their kids that they enjoy remembering. It is kind of like you and your friends doing something hilariously stupid and funny resulting in a scare on you. When you look at it it reminds you of the fun that you all had. You don't remember the pain of hinting it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more