Is it gross/unattractive to wear a bikini if I have stretch marks on my hips?

For years I've had body confidence issues with my weight and feeling fat but I've finally overcome them enough to want to wear and feel comfortable in a bikini. My problem now is that I have stretch marks on my hips that im self conscious about, especially because I feel like people will judge me since I'm only 14.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overexaggerating just how much other people care about thess things.

What Guys Said 8

• I think most people do not really notice stretch marks - I honestly never thought about them that much until there was questions here highlighting them - I had heard of pregnant women using bio oil etc to help with stretch marks - My point is that unless they were highlighted I never really thought or really noticed them.

• We care about our stretch marks far more than anyone else does.

• Kinda if they deep

• I wouldn't care

• As long as you think you're okay then it'll be fine. But if you don't have confidence then you might consider not wearing it. For me I think it's really cool, overcoming weight issues, you should be proud for yourself. That way you can gain confidence. It's just mind over matter :)

• Nah relax. No one is gonna be judging you or looking for stretch marks on you at the beach or pool. Wear your bikini with confidence. I don't judge people when I go for a swim.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• They can fuck off. If you want to wear a bikini, then you can. You'll be judged no matter what. If you wear a one piece it'll be "omg why is she covering so much, what a prude" of you wear shorts and a tank top they'll think "what the fuck, why is she clothed while swimming", etc. I'm 220 pounds at 16(incredibly unhealthy, I know, and I've been trying to fix that) but you come to learn thstnall of those bullies don't mean shit. They'll pass you, say something rude, then you may never see them again. Plus, it really pissed them off when you smile and wave or say something sweet while they're judging you. They don't like it when their insults fail. Use this info as you wish. You can wear anything, if you feel comfortable in it then let the world see it <3

• Enjoy your youth and wear a bikini.

• Stretch marks are normal and most women have them. Don't let it stop you from wearing a bikini😊

• I have them and honestly guy didn't really notice it