Do I look like British people?

Do I look like British people ?
I'm from England but most people say I dont look like British people. What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of do, its ok dont worry about it to much, Im from the US and people say i dont look American i look russian, everyone has some mixed races such, i myself have over 57 different nationalities and every race in my blood and dna, so depending on which parent or ancestor we take after the most predetermines what nationality we look the most. Plus looking British doesn't necessarily mean the same anymore since the UK has been expanding its diversity of people over the last hundred years, not one look can be described as British.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look American!

What Guys Said 15

• Britain is so diverse it's impossible to say someone 'looks' British. Even if you only look at white British, there is still so much variation.

If you mean like a British chav, then no you don't.

• I can kinda see it - You look more mainland Europe to me but that said you don't stand out for not looking English either but if you asked me to guess where you were from I would have said mainland Europe.

• I don't know what does a British person look like?

• I don't even know what a British person looks like and I'm British honestly you look like you could be from britain, america etc.

• I would think you an Asian girl from your picture. Maybe they took some back before that you dont know.

• You look Welsh.

• You look miserable. So yes you look British

• To me you look like you are British. (Btw you're hair looks really good and just in general you are very pretty 😆)

• You're white... And sale you look like a British person to me

• no u don

• yu you look like the average British person in my book

• I don't know I have only seen Canadian and Russian. But for me all white people are same for me

• Naaahh, you look nothing like Mr. Bean

;)

• You look normal to me and your hot your pic kinda gave me a Boner hun

• It's really weird... ya care whether ya look British or not... but ya don't care ya look way unattractive here?

Glasses... lazy looks... untidy hair... yer just like ya got out of yer bed and put yer glasses on... if I was ya I'd feel ashamed to upload such a picture...

Try to do an update on yer looks... and come back wid a better picture... and then we'll tell whether ya look British or not...

• ERRR My god its the pirateee ARGHHH HIII! do you always insult girls anonymously to make your feel better about "YERR" insecurities? I'm still waiting for your response to my question don't be shy!!! ARGHHHH ME HEARTY SHOW ME "YERRRR" BOOTY OF PUS INFLATED BUMPS LOCATED ON "YERRR" SKIN ALREADY!!

• @lekz_ok Wot's yer business here? Leave me alone...

• ARGHH ME HEARTY my fellow pirate replies! Okay i'll stop I feel sorry for a mistake like "yerrr". If you seriously want to avoided being roasted "yerrrr" seriously need to stop insulting girls especially anonymously to make you feel better for "yerrrrr" insecurites. BUT IM WARNIN' YER there are more bomb ass people out there than me that will roast you for being rude. STILL WAITING FOR THE TREASURE MAP FOR THE TRAIL OF YERR inflated pus bumps. ARGHH bye my fellow pirate bye, goodbye. xx (I had a good time I was laughing so hard)

What Girls Said 4

• Britain is so diverse. I don't think you look like the stereotypical British person but most people there probably don't. You're pretty whatever people say.

• If you mean white then yeah. British people can look like any person. There's no looking British.

• I don't look British

• Are you SURE you're from England?