Rate this guy out of 10?

I've been talking to him for a while now. I'm curious on what other people think about him. Would it be embarrassing to be with him in public?

I posted a similar question last week but I didn't have a good picture of him, but now I do, thanks to Snapchat.

Rate this guy out of 10?

• 8+ Date him
    5% (3)12% (5)8% (8)Vote
  • 7 Handsome
    0% (0)7% (3)3% (3)Vote
  • 6 Above Average
    13% (8)0% (0)8% (8)Vote
  • 5 Average
    25% (15)22% (9)24% (24)Vote
  • 4 Below Average
    28% (17)22% (9)26% (26)Vote
  • 3 Ugly
    18% (11)15% (6)17% (17)Vote
  • 2- Don't date him
    11% (6)22% (9)14% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy is actually really good looking if you compare him to other Asians. No offense, I'm Asian myself lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont know man, i have seen a hell lot of handsome and beautiful Asians

• @Vnmcisbddnow

I mean yeah, but as a fellow Asian, I think that's pretty rare. I think this guy's nose is a little to short

• damn, who cares so much, even ian sommerhalder has a short nose

What Guys Said 9

• Guessing you didn't get his permission to post his face to a bunch of online strangers?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen this guy in another question, presumably posted by you. Do whatever feels best to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hitler Approves, go for that porcupine.

1|2
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me? Date someone because how you looking with them in public? What the F is wrong with you?

0|1
    0|0
  • He looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, people are gonna judge you anyway, so be with him if you feel happy with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like he trying to close his eyes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • he's actually got pretty good eyes, no sarcasm or racism

0|0
    0|0
  • How old are you? 13 ?

0|0
    0|0
    • you ask an utterly ridiculous question

What Girls Said 7

• He seems nice (:

1|0
    0|0
  • what an odd expression, tell him to smile then try again. you should date him because you like him not because gag approves

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not asking for approvement, I'm just curious on what other people think. I will continue talking to him and see where it goes no matter what people think here. I"m just curious haha

• I think you shouldn t date him.
    not because he s not good looking but because you re a b****

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on if you like him. If you are interested in him, and you both like to interact with each other, that's fine. It doesn't matter whether or not people think he's ugly. If you feel embarrassed, it's alright. Looks don't matter. The person theirself does

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he looks fine but it depends on what your preferences are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average I have see better looking Asian before

0|0
    0|0
  • He's average

0|0
    0|0