Underweight or should I lose more?

2 years ago I was overweight at 135 lbs. Now I am 21 and 5'1 94 lbs. Should I lose any more or do I look too thin? Do I still look fat? Underweight or should I lose more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Way too thin sweetheart. I used to have a combination of bulimia and anorexia and although it made me fat more than anything but it's a serious issue. I'm not sure if you have an eating disorder but I think your vision as to whether you have a healthy body is skewed.
    I think you're beautiful the way you are but it doesn't seem like it's a happy place. BMI and numbers are usually complete bullshit. For example I bulk easily and have a wide frame and strength train like a freak so my body is happy at 130-140lbs and I'm 5'. I'm not sure about you but maybe anywhere from 110-120lbs is good for you. But look at your body rather than your weight. Where you can eat relatively healthy, eat when your hunger, don't count calories, and workout a few days a week, that's where you should be and where you body is happy. I hope this helped <3

What Guys Said 36

• you're either trolling, which I usually don't mind but in this case find pretty offensive, or, worse, you're honestly worried you're still fat, despite looking like a dehydrated skeleton!

Anorexia/bulimia are serious issues. See a doctor.

• yeah this one is kinda scary. She should be at least 100-110 for her body type. Her ribs are showing

• @hazoplmeught It's not that I don't eat anything at all, I just probably eat a little less than 500 calories a day. Just enough to have energy to do things and not feel hungry

• for people who literally lie there and do NOTHING, under 1000 calories a day is considered starvation.
      Even if you were 300 pounds, eating so little puts so much stress on the body that doctors would rather you stay big than lose weight that way.
      Please, I realize at a small size it is hard to have room to eat, but you HAVE to eat more than that.

• You're headed to ana territory if you lose any more weight. You should seriously gain some more healthy pounds.

• Sis, you need to EAT you are too skinny!

• do you have any mcdonald's nearby? order their largest meal... twice

• I don't know who you are but if I was your friend or boyfriend.. I would carry you.. To some good ice cream parlor feed you some favorite ice cream..
    Then take you on some delicious dinner..
    And then take you to gym with me.. And make you one gorgeous muscular babe..
    Because right now you look like a skeletons... Or just a bag of bones..

• EAT A COW OR SOMETHIN HOLY SHOT

U r definitely underweight

• You look a lot underweight.

• You look too thin, but I don't get the negative comments. I realize BMI isn't everything but I've actually had a lower BMI than you have currently at some point, it's not that scary lol. But still don't lose more. 105 would probably be a good weight for your height.

• Also you don't have to eat meat. I'm vegan and I gained like 20 pounds since 2 years ago. Also I've had vegan friends who are fat, lol. Eating meat doesn't really matter, what matters mainly is how much food/calories you eat. If you don't feel like eating more maybe you should smoke weed. lol. It doesn't make me hungry but most people I know get hungry from it. Also don't have a lot of caffeine.

• You look very thin to me - I would seriously consider adding a few lbs.

• You need to see a doctor because you look severely underweight. I think you need to gain about 20 pounds

• You should be at like 110 lbs.

• You poor thing. You are suffering so badly from body dysmorphia. You are so thin, you need to put on weight.130lbs at 5"1 is considered healthy. Please, please, for your own health do not lose any more weight.

• wait, stop there 130 5'1 looks overweight, dont even start bullshitting on here. But 110 should be good for her though

• @hazoplmeught Wait, stop right there. Dont bring bullshit in to this. The number I said is SCIENCE. I am a Nutritionist. So take your garbage elsewhere. I didn't say she should be back at 130. i said she wasn't fat. 110 would prob be perfect for her id say. Acusing e of bullshit, you shallow piece of shit, telling a girl 130 is fat, you disgust me.

• how am i a shallow piece of shit when im claiming facts. I said 130 looks overweight. 100-130 is the healthy weight (the higher part of healthy weight usually looks overwieght on females since they usually dont build up muscle weight) it is borderline overweight. Whats the difference between 130 and 131? I didn't say that looks fat, i said it looks overweight which sound completely different.

• For your frame I recommend around 100-110.

• Your underweight I can see your ribs. But I bet your flexible which is hot. eat more try to be at least 115 .

• You really need to gain weight

• seriously thin now. honest opinion, you could actually pick up a few pounds. not too much but just to get rid of the anorexic look.

• waaaaaayyyy under weight get up to about 110 or 115!! dont let anyone tell you your over weight once you reach that weight

• Lose more , and vanish from the face of the earth.

• you look too skinny. you should gain some weight.

• If you lose any more weight you'll die of malnutrition

• You're tooo skinny!!!

• Gods no! You need to /gain/ weight.

• girl go eat u are underweight nothing healthy about it

• GAIN BACK SOME WEIGHT !

• No, you actually need to gain a bit of weight now

• You are underweight. You should probably try to gain at least 10 lbs

• jesus fuck, please eat something

• Too skinny in my opinion

• You gotta gain little weight tou look too skinny now

• Too thin. You probably have anorexia. See a doctor x

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 33

• Reading through some of your responses, you've been diagnosed with an ed.

From personal experience I can tell you recovery's pretty shitty. As you see the fat build up it's really terrifying, but it's important that you get to a healthy weight and learn to love yourself at it <3

If you're anorexic, you need to start eating foods that pack a lot of nutrients and a fair amount of calories in smaller portions - eating a handful of nuts is going to be a lot better for you than eating like 10 cups of sugar-free jello (even though I know that's tempting lmao).

If you're bulimic, make sure that you're doing the above as well, but try to steer clear of foods you know you binge on, because that might lead you to purging. For me, things like cheese, anything with a lot of salt, or anything that was crunchy like a cracker or rice cake were triggers. You know yourself, set your own guidelines.

Really great foods for recovery :

- Granola bars (try to steer away from the ones with a ton of sugar and chocolate, those are usually just as unhealthy as a candy bar)
    - Smoothies (they're really easy, and once you add yoghurt, some leafy greens, and some chia/hemp seeds, you have a really great base. Add fruits and a little bit of honey to make it tasty, and you're set)
    - lean fishes and meats
    - leafy greens: these tend to be lower in calories, so start eating huge portions of them. Once you've trained your stomach and mind to eat larger quantities, then start incorporating other foods like chicken and bread/pasta, to get a well-rounded diet.

Good luck <3

• I actually think you should add some! 94 lbs is I believe underweight but you like nice, I just think you should gain a few more lbs. You are far from fat, don't mean to offend but if you're struggling with your appearance and feel like you are I advise you to go seek someone to talk to (professionally)

• Oh man, no you're way too thin. You were perfectly healthy at 135lbs. You should seek medical help to get back to a healthy weight and mentality about size.

• You look a bit like my sister a few years ago before a lot of hair fell out because of malnutrition.
    But I read a comment that you've already been diagnosed with ana and I wish you the best of luck. Get mental therapy as well, since my sister didn't got that and she still always feels like she's fat (even though she's now on healthy weight).

• punch me in the gut! Very underweight.

• 135 lbs is NOT overweight!!! I am 135 lbs and very healthy.

You need to get medical help. You look completely emaciated.

• It was too big for me, I'm really short. Plus every one carries weight differently

• If you feel good & healthy at the weight you are rn, try to keep it stable at that.
    Definitely don't lose more, by the way I think your body looks great as is.

• Holy hell you wanna lose more? Are you trying to die?

• Don't try to lose more weight please. If you can I would probably see a doctor. And try to gain a bit more weight at least 10 lbs more. Being underweight is a serious issue

• oh my god please gain weight

• This is what happens when anorexia goes untreated. Your not Fat babe, please seek help wether it's modern science, spiritual, alternative medicine. Just get some help ! I also, find it interesting if this would be a fat woman no one would be telling her to get help but too stop eating and calling her a cow. They both and mental and eating disorders... smh hypocrisy of human kind

• I feel like you should put at least 10 more on, tbh

• Fat? Oh my goodness, no. In my opinion, you look too thin--like in an unhealthy way.

• Honestly sweetie, you look under weight. Are you ok?

• underweight, you must eat more. seek help if you're still feeling you're fat, don't become an aneroxia

• you dont need to lose a single pound. to be completely honest, you dont look very healthy, as in i think u are underweight. gaining a few pounds would be good for you

• You shouldn't lose anymore. You could stand to gain a few and still looking great.

• Wayyyy tooo thin/skinny im stressed out cause im 120 and I miss my butt imagine being 94 id feel worse

• Keep it up and you ll look anorexic. :/

• Oh, honey... you should gain at least 15 more pounds! :(

• You look really thin, you should be gaining a few pounds, like at least somewhere around 100lbs.

• the picture isn't clear enough,, but i think you should gain 6 pounds.

• To thin. Don't lose more weight.

• Definitely don't lose any more weight. You could do with gaining a bit.

• My Goodness! please... gain some more weight...

• you look fine ❤️

• Please gain some weight.

• Oh darling. I don't think you should loose any more weight. I used to be too skinny and got teased for it, not I've gained 20 pounds in the past year and I feel great! Don't worry about gaining weight, it's good to fill out a little. Do what makes you happy.

• You are underweight. Your ribs are showing and thats definitely not normal. If anything, you should gain some weight. Its actually more dangerous to be underweight than to be a little overweight.

• You should gain about 10 or 15 pounds. Right now you are underweight.

• More from Girls
    3