Will I look better?

So I'm starting a diet tomorrow and have a really good workout plan for the next following weeks. My face is a little chubby when I smile, my legs are thick and my stomach just needs to be toned... but I'm wondering if I do this and lose maybe 10 pounds or so and become more toned everywhere on my body will I look better? Like will I become prettier and look healthier? Thanks! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember, when planning on losing weight 1 to 2 pounds a week is best, it helps avoid stretch marks and excess skin, i know 1 to 2 lbs isn't much when trying to look good but the alternitive is stretch marks and hanging skin, to boost your metabolism to burn calories fast six small meals a day with only a intake of about 1400 calories helps best, i cqnt quite remember the exact calories but i know its around 1400, might want to double check on a health site

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure however I know you will feel better and when someone feels better they tend to display themselves better!

What Guys Said 4

• Usually losing some weight just make sure it is not too much makes you feel healthier and feel better.

• Hell yea ud look better, your face would slim down and so would your bod

• Sure girl you will look even better, GOOD LUCK!!!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Yes most likely.

• healthier; if you follow the diet and stick by and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
    prettier; pretty is something created by society. you can be the most beautiful person to someone, or the ugliest. It doesn't all depend on the outside

• What really matters is, how do you view yourself? Are you comfortable in your body? Do YOU want a toned body? If so, do what you need to, to feel confident. Confidence is an attractive feature. Good luck! :)

• HeHealtier prettier I don't know