Why is it ok to call awkward shy guys creepy, but not ok to call gays, transgenders, fat women creepy?

why is it ok to call awkward shy guys creepy, but not ok to call gays, transgenders, fat women creepy?

its ok for women to call a guy creepy if he tries to hit on her, and say hi to her..

but its not ok to call gays, transgender, and fat woman creepy, like these are the people who are ACTUALLY creepy,

i have a fat ugly girl stalking me and it so fucking creepy, and i find transgender people so creepy

• Yeah this is messed up i agree with you
  • Yeah this is messed up i agree with u
bump

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Didn't vote because obvious bias is obvious.

It's not ok because you're targeting a demographic by calling gays, trans or women creepy. If you were to say white or black people are creepy, equally not ok.

Also, I don't agree with calling awkward shy guys as creepy. But just because some women throw that word arbitrarily, it doesn't mean we all should.

• Creepy tends to be more based on a person's mannerisms , not their appearance.
    Also bias poll is bias.

• fat woman, transgender, and ugly fat woman have the creepiest mannerisms , by far. and creepy itself is subjectively, however, clearly ugly fat woman have the creepiest mannerisms

• i am telling the truth.

• The word creepy is subjective.

• You can call anyone you want creepy. But it sounds like you just don't like certain types of people.

• no i like everyone, i am just pointing out what is actually creepy.

• Here's my answer: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

• This poll is messed up and I disagree with you

• why? there is no reason to disagree with me

• Hmmmm maybe it's because the choices of the poll are the same?

• First of all ANY stalking situation can be creepy but trans people are not creepy at all. Open your mind. I find judgmental people creepy.

• excuse me? yes they're creepy!

• I think people use creepy to mean quite a few things now. Honestly when guys hit on me it makes me feel uncomfortable and if they don't catch on or continue to invade my person space it can be intimidating and yeah I get creeped out... start looking around to make sure that if I need to find help their are either other people around or escape routes which lead to crowded area. To me creepy is linked to safety concerns.

• i find them uncomfortable and creepy.

• I don't think your wrong. You have a right to how you feel just like girls do.

What Guys Said 6

• I like how both options are the same. It shows how open minded you are.

Seriously though people who are openly gay and transgender creep everyone out to some extent. People just don't talk about it anymore because we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

• I guess that's SORT of true. Though there's a saying for chicks: a guy isn't a creep just because you're not interested in him. And I think that says everything.

• This is my understanding of it, based on women's reactions to those kinds of guys:

Attractive guy who doesn't say much and sticks to himself: Sexy, mysterious, etc.

Ugly guy who does the same thing: creepy, psycho, potential mass shooter

• There is 0 correlation.

• The creepy is thrown around pretty often these days.

• Creepers gotta creep. And by the look of this here question your schedule is quite full