Boyfriend says I'm pretty but I think he's feeding me BS.. Honest opinions?

I have a bad self image I'll admit it. He tells me I'm pretty or beautiful but I just don't see it. Is he right?
Exuse the stuffed animal, boyfriend made it for me lol.. these were the best I can find. Honest opinions please :)

Thank you all for the support and I'm sorry for the confusion.. I don't mean to insult him in anyway as I love him very much. I only say this as I feel guilty that he would say something he doesn't believe in constantly for my benefit.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very attractive, somewhere between cute, pretty, and beautiful. you aren't even wearing much makeup in the last photo (where can see you most clearly) and you look very pretty. Boyfriend is right.

Attractive eyes, lips, hair, nose. I don't like the lip button thing, but I never do... different generation. you are way above most people.

Work on your self image... read books about improving your self esteem.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you are pretty 😍 Take your guy's compliment seriously.

What Guys Said 33

• Your mind shapes the reality you live in.

If you have a bad self-image to begin with, then what is the point of your boyfriend's opinions you, or ours for that matter?

• It has to do with him rather than me. I'm trying to improve my self image but I feel extremely guilty to think that he would tell me that just to feel better and not believe it himself. I don't know, I guess I'm weird like that

• Who are you to tell him he doesn't think you are pretty? It's his brain, his opinion. Let him be the judge of that.

• Yeah.. I guess I was too caught up thinking he was just telling me it to make me feel better. Thank you :)

• 1|2
    • I guess in a sense? I have a horrid self image and I'd feel horrible if he's telling me these things if he doesn't believe them just to make me feel better. Just wanted outside opinions

• They are really cute pics

• Your are very attractive, trust your boyfriend on it he is telling you the truth

• Yeah, you're very pretty and you have nice, big... eyes.

• well your not my type but you do look pretty.

• I'd say average

• I think you're beautiful! 😍

• You are insanely pretty and have top shelf boobies <3
    10/10

• He's feeding you bs.
    Dump him , and come over here.
    You're gorgeous.

• Ur OK your pretty just not for MF personally your not ugly

• I think you look pretty :)

• hun you are fine now are you the best looking girl in the world no
    but you are not ugly

• you are pretty. love the boobs, nice size and seems very playable

• ya your pretty

• Beautiful

• Honestly I agree with ur boyfriend. You are beautiful.

• Gorgeous!

• You are indeed very beautiful. Its not BS. You have nothing to worry about.

• So, if he said you were ugly...

... would you believe him?

Just accept his opinion.

• Like 4/10

• Why wouldn't he think you're pretty? I mean with the eyes, ears, nose...

• are you fishing for compliments here? you are breath taking... you should believe your boyfriend

• No, I just feel kinda guilty because I honestly don't think it's true and I don't want him telling me things he doesn't believe in the make me feel good. But thank you I will :)

• Don't worry, you're cute.

• Very beautiful

• You are pretty

• You 're a pretty and a little bit crazy!

• Haha why do you think I'm crazy :P

• I don't actually know, this is just my first thoughts.

• Definitely cute, he's right!

• lol I think you feed him with your big and sexy breasts, right? :)

• you are. and he is in love and it is probably enhanced in his eyes. dont call him a liar and insult his love because you are insecure... .

• Thank you and I don't mean to insult him whatsoever I just feel guilty

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 3

• You only think you're ugly because you're probably comparing yourself to stunning models or actresses. Doesn't mean you can't be pretty if you're "normal-folk".
    I think you look cute and if you're boyfriend thinks so then it's because you are to him. After all beauty is based on opinion.

• HE is your boyfriend. He chose to be with you. He thinks you are pretty and tells you you at pretty. Why don't you believe him? You are pretty.

• If he didn't think you were attractive he wouldn't be with you