Do you think red head men have it the toughest when it comes to dating?

Just turned 25 , I've never had a girlfriend , been on few dates not many , just finished a degree in economics and now doing business law...
Yet I've never had females even pay attention to me?
DO YOU THINK RED HEAD MEN HAVE IT THE TOUGHEST WHEN IT COMES TO DATING ?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're going to spam, at least take new and more flattering photos.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's nothing wrong with the way you look. Just you being white alone is an advantage itself in the dating world. The issue you're likely having is that you expect the girls to come to you. You need to be a lot more aggressive in the sense that you need to let women explicitly know that you're into them from the get go. You also may need to polish up your game a bit if you find that you've been doing this and haven't been working.

• Thanks man , being white an advantage? Girls prefer darker guys , well that's what I always hear. Thanks for the advice Maybe you can help me out with this girl I'm talking to atm, she lives in a different state , did meet on tinder :/ I was going to catch up with her but schedules clashed and had to fly back home , got all her details , yet I always seem to do most of the chasing , pretty smart girl , physically I find her very attractive and have same interest, but I'm studying atm so don't make much money atm, I said I can go up to sydney in June (but that's ages away ) and is it worth it? I just don't know. I mean I've met other chicks from a tinder but I'm genuinely interested in this girl

• according to most data collected on peoples dating habits, white men are the most preferred group of men amongst all races. This is pretty much an established fact by now i think. The fact that you workout probably helps as well. As for this girl you met, i honestly wouldn't bother going all that way just to find that the girl isn't that into me, especially if you don't have much money to begin with

What Girls Said 5

• Please put any questions asking people about your appearance in the 'How Do I Look?' category.

• You look good :) Must be some blind women ;D

• WTF MAN? STAPH.

• I don't know... the guy I love is a puertorican ginger and canelo is a hot mexican ginger

• Honestly? It's not your hair. You just aren't that attractive in the face. You kinda look like you have had plastic surgery.

What Guys Said 0