Are round noses ugly?

I don't think I am ugly. But the only thing is that I don't about my nose. Its round like a big button, not a tiny button nose but a round one the size of like a quarter. Its not that I hate it, I actually don't hate anything on myself, I'm just don't know what to. even think of it. Its round and SLIGHTLY perky, (i say this because my nose bridge goes so foreward that my nose should be completely straight but yet it still perks up at the tip). Its not like a pig nose but it is more like a large baby nose. I just don't know about it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I gotta say it sounds ugly from your description, I'm picturing a ski nose with a big bulbous tip. I dunno, it's prob not as noticeable as you'd think, it's hard to guage if you have an unflattering nose or not without a picture. I mean even big noses can look good if it fits the person's features.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, that really depends upon your other facial features and also your face shape.

• a picture would help us give you a better reply. but if its what i'm thinking of no i dont think a round nose is ugly

• show us a pic of it lol

• no fgfgjfggfjfg

What Girls Said 0