Is my nose ugly?

I don't think I am ugly and have had people say I was very cute. But the onlybthing is that I don't about my nose. Its round like a big button, not a tiny button nose but a round one the size of like a quarter. Its not that I hate it, I actually don't hate anything on myself, I'm just don't know exactly what to think of it. Its round and slightly perky, not like a pig nose but more like large baby nose. I just don't know about it.

Is my nose ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• A picture further away would be better but I still bet that your nose is just fine. Don't think too much into it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seeing your entire face would've been better

What Guys Said 6

• Need a better pic of your face to be able to tell properly. Looks ok to me, from what I can see.

• No it isn't ugly ^^

• Ewww brah, that's little too zoomed close up

• Its kinda flat. Not ugly though.

• its ok and looks fine to me.

• we can't judge on a close up... we need the whole face

What Girls Said 8

• hahah brah I have the same nose!

• Please don't put up a very close picture of your nose like that. No one nose looks amazing up that close.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with your nose.

• No, it looks normal.

• looks like a normal nose, i don't know WHY u zoomed up like that but im pretty impressed at how clear your skin is.

• It's hard to tell if it suits your face or not. If you want a better answer, you'll have to take a picture of your entire face.

• Looks normal to me.

• I have the same nose I kinda hate my nose I wish it were finer

• if it suits your face, it is ok.