What do you think about eyes?

I mean we use them to see obviously. But I think you can look into someones eyes and see deeper into their soul. You can read eyes for sure at least that's my thoughts. What do you think? I know its kinda weird but when I talk I like to look at a person straight in their eyes. To see what I can pick up about the person. Do you do the same?

What do you think about eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• the eyes have it, yes they show emotion and health as well of course... they are all part of a sexy look as well as times!

Most Helpful Girl

• Beautiful Question, @RicanEyes, my cousin, and yes, I would have to totally Agree with you.
    In Anyone I meet, like just 'Meet in general,' I first look into their eyes and see if maybe a Conversation of Communication is Real or is just phony and no Clicking of Chemistry even if it is a just a Girl who is a Friend to the End.
    As for a guy, The Very First thing I am looking for is in His eyes and in his smile and with Both... This speaks real volume for Me with Thee.
    Good luck and Great question. xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• One of the most underrated features on a woman. I dated a girl that had the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. I still think about her sometimes. She was very beautiful as well, but a lot of that was her eyes in my opinion.

Also natalie portman is my number 2 celebrity crush. Emma roberts is 1. But they both have amazing eyes!

• yes i look into peoples eyes to see if i can read them

• I like looking at pretty eyes. I get lost staring at them then come off as a creep. xD

What Girls Said 2