I'm 17 and never had a boyfriend... Is how I look the problem?

I'm 17 and never had a boyfriend... Is how I look the problem?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1543010242679884&set=rpd.100009127681788&type=3&theater

When I was 13- 16 years old all my friends were either in relationships or having sex. Hell, some were even trying to have kids and I was just alone and didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. At first I just it was because they looked better then me and they were more liked. I thought you had to be a certain shape, or be considered pretty to be a in a relationship with another person. But I feel old now.. Why I'm I still single and I'm 17 now? :(

any suggestions on how I can look better as well?

• Yes the main reason your singe is because of how you look.
    11% (3)8% (2)10% (5)Vote
  • Your looks aren't the problem
    81% (22)84% (21)83% (43)Vote
  • Other
    8% (2)8% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• your body looks tiny... or the picture is deceiving. (reaching here) if by the slim chance you're affected by dwarfism, then yes that could very well be a reason.

on the other hand, many 17 year olds have been single for life. much of what goes on during the teen years, is based on how your friends look.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been called short for most of my life so...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't rush it honestly your looks aren't the problem at all. Plus guys around your age aren't all that mature either. You'll meet the right guy just give it time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Familiar picture.
    It can't be because of how your face looks. It's lovely. You look somewhat younger than 17 to me.
    If you are short then maybe it's playing a role. Can't say for sure of course.
    Attitude or behavior is always a possibility. That part you will have to find out yourself.
    Anyway, no need to feel down or like you're different from others. No one expects you to have a first date by (age), a first kiss by (age), and so on. Everyone moves forward at different speeds for many many reasons. So, no need to worry.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look perfect. Nothing to worry about

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea it is looks OP but someone might be in it too so

0|0
    0|0
  • How short are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's partly because the guy probably isn't interested, and you probably didn't give off signals that you're interested either. Once both of those things happen you will soon have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • your looks aren't the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are never the problem, I find. I have always been an ugly duckling (think 3/10 or worse) and then I married my 9/10 wife.

Either way, you do look pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You look very pretty. Hey I think your beautiful! Meh I kinda have the same problem but than again I don't think any guys would fit well with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute, I don't think your looks are a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • see beauty videos on utube

0|0
    0|0
  • im 18 and never had a boyfriend i dont know my problem :/ and your not bad look good.

0|0
    0|0