I'm 17 and never had a boyfriend... Is how I look the problem?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1543010242679884&set=rpd.100009127681788&type=3&theater

When I was 13- 16 years old all my friends were either in relationships or having sex. Hell, some were even trying to have kids and I was just alone and didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. At first I just it was because they looked better then me and they were more liked. I thought you had to be a certain shape, or be considered pretty to be a in a relationship with another person. But I feel old now.. Why I'm I still single and I'm 17 now? :(

any suggestions on how I can look better as well?

• Yes the main reason your singe is because of how you look.
  • Your looks aren't the problem
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• your body looks tiny... or the picture is deceiving. (reaching here) if by the slim chance you're affected by dwarfism, then yes that could very well be a reason.

on the other hand, many 17 year olds have been single for life. much of what goes on during the teen years, is based on how your friends look.

• I've been called short for most of my life so...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't rush it honestly your looks aren't the problem at all. Plus guys around your age aren't all that mature either. You'll meet the right guy just give it time.

What Guys Said 7

• Familiar picture.
    It can't be because of how your face looks. It's lovely. You look somewhat younger than 17 to me.
    If you are short then maybe it's playing a role. Can't say for sure of course.
    Attitude or behavior is always a possibility. That part you will have to find out yourself.
    Anyway, no need to feel down or like you're different from others. No one expects you to have a first date by (age), a first kiss by (age), and so on. Everyone moves forward at different speeds for many many reasons. So, no need to worry.

• You look perfect. Nothing to worry about

• Yea it is looks OP but someone might be in it too so

• How short are you?

• It's partly because the guy probably isn't interested, and you probably didn't give off signals that you're interested either. Once both of those things happen you will soon have a boyfriend.

• your looks aren't the problem.

• Looks are never the problem, I find. I have always been an ugly duckling (think 3/10 or worse) and then I married my 9/10 wife.

Either way, you do look pretty.

What Girls Said 4

• You look very pretty. Hey I think your beautiful! Meh I kinda have the same problem but than again I don't think any guys would fit well with me.

• You look cute, I don't think your looks are a problem.

• see beauty videos on utube

• im 18 and never had a boyfriend i dont know my problem :/ and your not bad look good.