Any other guy feel like they can never have a crush on a girl ever again? or fall in love again?

like those butterflies and goosebumps you would get want you look at the girl you had a crush on, how she made you nervous, how you would go to school and walk twice her locker just to see her,

which guys think you would never feel that way ever again? i do

after seeing how girls truly are, how they're just like guys

• yes i do feel the same way
  • nope, i still feel i can have a crush on a girl again

Most Helpful Girl

• haha! Same! I don't think I ever meet a guy like that!

What Girls Said 2

• It's just a feeling, it will pass. She was just a crush. You'll move on eventually.

• i do too

What Guys Said 7

• I can and I have. I screwed up so badly because I had a childish crush on someone and I messed things up royally with her also. I felt like I never wanted to feel that way again. Until I did however this time it felt different. I wanted to just be with her having fun instead of just with her romantically. I'm not sure if that makes sense to you. Those feelings will change with the next crush you get and you will learn to control it better. Cut yourself some slack your under 18 now is the time to be young and stupid before you have to be mature and wise.

• yeah, but you are still young. it comes and goes. it really depends on how social you are, and if you go to places where girls will go. I had a few crushes since I was a teenager for sure. but I've never dated anybody. I think at this point in my life, I just don't care as much about girls. I have never had one and likely will not likely ever have a relationship with a girl/woman. and I just don't get really excited about that stuff anymore. everything right now feels like 'meh'. and I just wave it off.

but no, I don't think I will ever get that excited again.

• Well, I have never had a crush on anyone. Never. I have also never been in love before and I never want to be in love also (by choice).

I have always been single.

• Nah. The next girl to catch your eye is gonna come along eventually, and you'll break out of your little emo histrionics. You likely haven't seen your last failed relationship, so just keep on living enjoy the ride.

• Very open to crushing and falling in love again.

• I generally don't develop crushes unless she shows signs of interest first.

• Yes I think I can have a crush again.