I'm so pale, what can I do to have a tan skin?(with picture) ?

I'm so pale,what can I do to have a tan skin ?(with picture) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• your skin looks very attractive and good, most guys like this type of skin, why do you wanna change it?

• Really? An underage girls skin looks attractive to you?

• Good convincing defense there.

• @Pyromaniac69 im responsible for what i said not for what you understand, so think whatever you want to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fake tan, or sunlight but if you're anything like me you'll just burn and peel. I have noticed since I've been taking iron supplements that I have gotten a bit more pigment in my skin, maybe get your iron levels checked. But the safest way is fake tan, I prefer gradual tanning creams as if if you stuff up it comes of easily.

What Guys Said 22

• The sun will just burn you, I still can't tan much, I just burn everytime , spray tan maybe if it's not much so you can go out to the beach I guess but you still could burn

• go outside instead of stay inside on gag

• Spend a couple of hours at the beach every day surfing the waves.

Good times.

• I've seen paler, best bet is sun tanning with tanning oil 20 minutes a day, dont over do it because it could cause skin cancer if you get to much sun, but you look great to me

• You are not pale. I have a thing for redheads especially w freckles... And they are much more pale than you, certainly.

At any rate, you look fantastic! Keep it real and you'll do fine out in the big bad world...

• Pale girls are so hot. I seriously don't get this obsession with tanning.

• I like pale skin, so don't do anything.

• I like your skin tone, why would you wanna get tanned?

• Easy. When you're 18 go to a tanning booth or whatever you call it. When summer comes you should go to the pool and get outside as much as possible too so you can increase your chances of getting tan.

• Don't tan.

• Relax pale is good

• Ur skin looks great. No need to tan that causes cancer. Be careful skin cancer is not cool. But if u must try tanning lotion

• all you need to do is smile then you will look even hotter

• You should take some professional support. Check out the google.

• It looks good to me, your skin looks really soft too :P

• Oh come on know your not that pale.

• Your skin looks great, nothing to worry about

• I think you are not pale... you have nice tone...

• I dont mind a tan but I love pale skin too. Be happy with you.

• I can give you a facial 😉😉

• No need.

• Stop posting your picture on this site every other day could help

What Girls Said 11

• use a brozner!

• Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen and then sit in the sun every day. But don't forget the sunscreen! You can still get a tan with sunscreen on but it will keep you from getting burnt to badly, just dont forget to use a hugh enough spf and to reapply. Personally I don't like when my skin tans because it doesn't feel as soft but I'm a lifeguard so I don't have much of a choice in the matter.

• are you that British girl with glasses?
    if so... england's weather sucks man xD
    no wonder you can t tan hahaha
    a moderate exposure to the sun several times a week, would do the trick.
    note I said MODERATE.

• Nothing wrong with a pale skin. Don't let people make you believe a tanned skin is more attractive.
    Don't lay too much in the sun, you might get skin cancer and your skin will age really fast.

• I wouldn't recommend being out in the sun for a long period of time and when you go out use sunscreen; your a lighter complexion and you could get a sun burn. Try using products like million dollar tan or tarte's brazilliance maracuja self Tanner. My friend uses those and she looks tan without looking orange.

• Go to the beach

• go to sun

• Pale skin is beautiful, embrace it. :)

• I use self tanner lotion all the time

• Pale skin is pretty 👏🏻. Keep

• learn to appreciate your skin