Levels of fitness required to join US Marine corps?

Want an idea, thats all
176 cm height with average build and 170 lbs is too small compared to the average among them?

Most Helpful Guy

• My schoolmate is in marines now, he was a fit fuck, when I knew him he used to run 5 miles everyday in 20-25 minutes. do 200 skips , and could do like 40 pushups in 30 seconds.
    And he said he 'barely' got in the marines. I am guessing it should be hard as fuck.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• A bud of mine recently graduated from MCRD San Diego and is currently at Palm Springs. According to him he said it was a breeze, he's fit but found way more people who were fitter than him there. Even the fat bodies did successful. You can work out with the other recruiters and pooles though to help you prepare.

He was 5"8 and weights 160lbs.

• Most military is really not that difficult to pass physically, but marines are tough as nails!

• Maximum 171 minimum 128 for your age at that height

• lol u kidding? They are stereo typically buff in movies man

• and never though of it man, always hated my height but 69 inches sounds cool lol

• Lmaoo it is and why the fuk would some one hate their height lmao it's just number brah

• it isn't that hard just exercise once your in
    you'll learn there set up

• Military guys are pussies...