GAGERS WITH TATOOS! What places hurt the most/least?

When I turn 18 I'm thinking of getting tattoos on my inner forearm and on the inside of my calf. Will that hurt? Which places hurt the most/least

Most Helpful Girl

• When I had my forearm done it was only a mild pain but my boyfriend had his done and couldn't stand it lol. I don't have my calf done but my most painful tattoo was the one on my upper back on my spine and the least painful was on my head right behind my ear.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me i think the one on my inner arm hurt the most when they get up by your arm pit and down by your elbow you feel the burn in your joints
    I also have one on my shoulder that didn't hurt and on my whole calf invluding over my broken reconstructed ankle that honestly wanst that bad
    I hear ribs and chest are the worst

What Girls Said 3

• I only have one tattoo on my back. The part near my ribs hurts the most but its not too bad.

My friend who has lots of tattoos said that inner forearm hurts really bad but it depends on the persons pain tolerance. Some might say it hurts some might say it doesn't.

• I don't think they can do it any more but getting eyeliner tattooed on or maybe your hip or fingers

• The closer to the bone the bigger the pain

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have a tattoo 😆

• No tats, not interested. Don't care if anyone else has one but it's a fad. I'm not a sheep for fads.

• wth no man