What type of person is she? First Impression?

What type of person is she? What does she like? What kind of job does she have? etc?First Impression?

Most Helpful Guy

• confident in what she does, but in someways a little shy when it comes to subjects she isn't good at. to me her eye make up says she doesn't put it on very often. but her lip stick color is spot on as for a job i feel its not a normal one that you would think of but i cannot pin point what it is
    first big impression is you are still learning who you truly are and who you want to be. my suggestion is be your self if people dont like it then themthey dont deserve to know you.
    i'm probable wrong on most of my points but there's some else but but i am unable to put my finger on it at this time

What Guys Said 5

• She a sweet shy girl that wants to be noticed... She could be model material but more likely works as a office situation maybe executive or management situation, or working towards that goal... She is very attractive... Would like something or someone exciting in her life... Someone a little on the badboy side but not too bad... This girl is probably you or what you would want to be like... ;)

• She's a secretary or recepcionist.
    She's veeery insecure.
    She's not happy with her love life, she's bored in life, she wants more adrenaline.

• I can't form an impression just by looking at the face of a person, without even talking to them once

• Sluttish, really. She is an attention whore and she probably has low IQ level.

• And what do you think your answer says about your IQ?

• @Melcart23 And what do you think your question for getting laid you desperate fake knight?
      I hate guys like you.

• Getting laid? There's a difference between trying to get laid and trying to find a genuine relationship.

• Gorgeous and kind. Great sense of humor. She might work with people, I hope he does. And her eyes... wow!

What Girls Said 3

• Not sure. I don't judge people by the way that they look. She seems just like another person , who could potentially be nice? I wouldn't know until I met her.

• bold, likes paying attention to detail, used to being the center of attention and pretty

• slutty, bitchy girls. She really make me think of a bully