How is my body?

I started to calisthenics 2 months ago. How is it looking? Is it aesthetic?
How is my body?

• Fine
  • Not bad
  • Bad

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, keep the good work up.

• translation, 'get bigger' :P

• @Levin Nope, I'm more like between ottermode and athletic. I'm ecto-mesomorph which is like between them too.

• @thunderstorms , good taste ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Weightlifting is better. Keep it up!

• Nope, I care about agility and flexibilty more than power. I want to be extra lean and muscular.

• @Levin no, crossfit and these fads can tho. Think about it, countless people across a nearly a century have been lifting damn weights, backed by generations of science, but for some reason people buy into these fads from infomercials.

• Well, if your body can take it, you're lucky. But mine can't alas! Too many sets, and too much eating. Body starts to fall apart, for me. Less is more. But obviously, your constitution can take it.

What Girls Said 2

• Looks fine by me, keep it up whatever it is your doing.

• Could still use work but it yummy still😊

What Guys Said 4

• Get rid of that hair.
    Your body isn't bad, it needs more work, but it's not bad. The body hair ruins it.

P. S.: Don't go anonymous on one post adding a picture of you, and then go non-anon with the same pic xD

• Nope, I don't cut or laser it regularly. I have never done it. Actually, hair means more testosterone. And I guess mine is not excessive amount of.
      PS: I don't give a fuck about it. Right?

• Yeah, but you'd look more muscular if you got rid of the hair, as well as more well kept, and more attractive. Body hair is disgusting.
      Just because you get rid of it isn't going to affect your testosterone levels xD

• Lifting is wayyy better brah

• Looking good brah

• na man you should be eating more