Is having huge and dark areolas unnatural and unattractive? I'm insecure about it think they're very ugly. Do guys think big areolas are digusting?

Most Helpful Guy

• kHow big? Based on that word "huge" I'd say it's turn off, I've seen boobs with like areolas bigger than tits lol those are kinds turn-off. Csnt tell without pics OP

• Just floating this out there but maybe you should avoid asking teen girls for pictures of their boobs.

• @MrShinyPants polo isn't under 18 though. He's over.

• @BellePepper i know, im stating there has been people who were under 18 who were still arrested for child pornography, for example this 17 was arrested because he had nude pictures of his 16 year old girlfriend on his phone and was charged with possesion of child pornography and had to register as a sex offender even though he was under 18, so whether their under 18 or over 18 it will be illegal in the US no matter what.

Most Helpful Girl

• Boobs are boobs are boobs. As long you don't have like breast cancer no one is going to complain about them.

• Lol especially guys, theyre turned on by anything even just the word boobs lol sad really

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know what "Huge" areolas look like so I can't comment on that part. Dark ones... probably not unattractive but I do prefer a lighter color. Nudish or pinkish.

• It's definitely natural and a lot more common than you think

Also being dark isn't a bad thing and you thinking that they're huge is probably a part of your mind playing tricks on you so you probably see them as a lot bigger than they actually are

Even so they're not a bad thing some guys really dig it and others don't it just depends

But realistically when it comes down to it most guys would be happy to see and touch them without even a thought concerning the size of your areola

• When faced with boobs with zero covering in real life, guys are certainly not going to complain about something being off about them. All a guy is gonna try to do is prolong the boobs' exposure-time, thus possibly increasing his chances of interacting with them, regardless of their characteristics.

• I dunno, should be fine. I assume you're white, it's pretty common. I can't really tell without looking but I don't think many men are gonna consider it a big deal.

• Everyone's different. Some girls probably have bigger ones than you, and some probably have nearly non-existant areolas. this all depends on how the guy likes it. Some might not, some would LOVE it!

• hard to say without actually seeing them but I have never seen one I didn't like.

• It all depends on the guy you're with. Most guys won't care what areolas look like, they'll be interested in what they're attached to.

• I think they are gorgeous and you should not worry about it. Your guy should love you and delight in the fact that you are sharing your areola with him at all. I like them.

• I think their pretty sexy

• It can be a common thing depending on genetics, as for the attractiveness, cants say for sure unless seeing them, which obviously can't do lol, but im sure yours are beautiful and normal too.

• That's not what love is based on

• No I Like them...

• Would really need to see yo make a sound comment

• Most guys love any types of boobs x

• Nah i kove boobs, all shape sizes and looks

• wellll they aren't the best but whatever

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my god can questions get any dumber then this?

• Its not unnatural, its healthy and normal and plenty of girls have areolas like that.
    A young girl like yourself should not be worried about something so insignificant.