What do you think of this dress?

Ignore my face I'm not wearing make up. I got this dress as a gift and I think it is gorgeous but I am not sure of how it looks on me. What do you think? It's supposed to be baggy (this is the smallest size) but does it look unflattering on my frame?What do you think of this dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is unflattering of your frame. It is way too loose. The pattern is nice, but it really needs to be brought in, it is way too big on you. It looks like something you would throw on quickly over a swimsuit at the beach, not something to wear on its own. The pixie cut is cute, and a cute short haircut like that will suit short flowing dresses and skirts for sure, but you need something a lot closer to your frame. Your legs are quite thin, and the poor fit of the dress really exaggerates that. You should be able to find things that fit you a lot better, that will look much better. The pattern is for sure cute, but the fit is no good. Nice touch with the footwear though, that does match quite nicely. Not enough to make up for the fit though.

• Thank you for such a detailed response! Its actually hard to find things that fit well because I am on the smaller side of weight and height for a 21 yr old girl. I just loved the overall look of the dress but I agree, I don't think it will work for my body type. I'm gonna try a belt to accentuate it like others suggested

• You're very welcome. I suppose the difficulty in finding things to fit will depend a bit on where you live. Where I am there is a very large Asian population, and most of the clothing stores have a very large selection that is tailored for very slight Asian frames...0 and 00... XXS... sizes like that. Might be trickier where you are, I'm not sure. But it will be worth it to find something that really suits your frame.

The right belt could help, that's a solid idea. Might still be too much fabric for that to work as it does seem like it's not just a bit too big but a lot too big. But worth a try to try and salvage the nice print. Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually fine with how baggy it fits you right now. I just think it's a bit too long to be that loose as well. You could either have it shortened, which may ruin the print on it, or wear it with a belt, a vest, or a jacket to give more shape to it.

What Guys Said 12

• Please eat a bit more. You probably need to eat more.

• Thank you, but asking about the dress not my size

• don't like xhape or color.

• A loose dress is one thing, but it looks like a shapeless sack. You'd look like you left the house in a nightgown. The pattern is nice though. Find something that accentuates your waist somewhat. It'll be more flattering.

• 1st of all, your hair and hair style is too good.
    This dress look too cute & elegant. Its suite on you, your footwear look really great. Genuinely you are looking really good :-)
    Please start eating a little more, you look a little thin.

• Thank you for all the compliments!!
      And I'm working on the eating thing, it's just a bit of a struggle

• My problem isn't so much guys liking the way I look, it more myself liking it. But thank you for being so nice

• I know you like your self... You are beautiful. Tc :-)

• It looks like a dressing gown / pyjamas.

• It does not flatter you whatsoever. Get something a little more curvy.

• I think it's super pretty. It probably would feel nice in the spring/summer, but I really don't have a clue cuz I've never wore a dress. I do like paisley and white though so it's an A+ from me.

• You need to get a smaller size or tailor it because it looks like you're drowning in it

• I wish it had a bit of shape to it. But the color is nice and I am sure its comfy. And I love your hair. :)

• Awe thank you! Its rare to find people who think pixie cuts are cute. And it is comfortable! Alhough I'm on the smaller side, I rarely wear fitted clothes lol

• I dont think it has to be "fitted" just not so straight. And yeah, pixie cuts, very cute, very sexy. You are welcome!

• sorry too loose fitting x

• Pretty nice.

• looks terrible

• Can you elaborate?

• its sooo big, u look like ur wearing a sheet

What Girls Said 8

• i think you should wear it with a belt... that would help to outline your waistline

• It fits like a potato sack on your body. Maybe you could add a belt to make it less baggy and maybe roll up the sleeves a bit.

• I was afraid of it looking like a potato sack, I just really love the colors and print. I like the belt idea too, and the sleeves actually have a really pretty cut out detail on the side but again they are so baggy it's hard to tell. Rolling them up would probably help!

• I like baggy clothes and this dress could have had potential,
    but dunno why it doesn t work on you.
    maybe if you can alter it?
    add a belt
    or make it shorter
    remove the sleeves and make it or even make it strapless.
    you can also tear it on the backside and then add some ribbon to make it tighter and show a bit of skin.

• That dress is so
    Cute where did you get it?

• It's cut but overwhelms you. Try adding a chunky belt to add some shape to your body.

• I'd add white leggings and wear a thick belt under the breast. Grab an over sized white purse and white pumps. It's cute, but looks too big. I like the tunic feel it has though.

• I love the idea of adding a higher heel!

• You can make some changes to make it look better than now.

• Suggestions? Is it just because it's baggy?

• It depends if you want to look sexy or not

• I would like it to have a little bit of sex appeal I'm just bad at dressing my body in a sexy way haha

• You look good